Mia Grace Bridal

Chesterfield, MO · View map

About Mia Grace Bridal

From classic, timeless designs, vintage inspired glamour, free style bohemian, romantic, whimsical, or modern, if you are looking for more than just a dress, and you’re looking for an experience that celebrates you, your day, and your unique style, we invite you to visit us at Mia Grace Bridal. It's what you imagined shopping for your wedding dress would be.

28 Reviews for Mia Grace Bridal

28 Mia Grace Bridal Reviews

J
Jessica

Getting married on 09/14/2019

Madison was amazing I tried on many different styles of dresses to figure out what I liked the best after trying on a few and figuring out my style she helped me find the perfect dress. I will ... Read more definitely be going back for my bridesmaid dresses and accessories

erica
erica

The perfect fit

This boutique is Excellent. They have been patient, caring ams understamding in this stressful process. Read more This boutique is Excellent. They have been patient, caring ams understamding in this stressful process.

EricaErica
Erica

The Best Of The Best

I've had the pleasure of working with these ladies once before for my sister's wedding in July of 2018. Adrianna was our consultant and she is absolutely amazing. My bridal party is nuts and Adrianna ... Read more is always right there getting them in order just for me. Not to discredit the other ladies of the bridal shop, they all are great. Mrs. Vicki always goes above and beyond for me and my party. If anyone asks, I will always recommend them. I got my dress for a steal. It was a Casablanca Bridal Gown which i paid under $500 for and it is absolutely beautiful. :)