Mia's Martini

Upland, CA · View map

About Mia's Martini

We are convinced excellence in bartending is not just about mastering drinks, but it's about connecting with people. Built on the fundamental belief that passion is contagious, Mia Valenzuela, owner of Mia's Martini, has developed a love for service and for people that is recognizably unique. Our team shares in this passion; not only offering a set of skills behind the bar, but a love for human connection and a commitment to creating an exceptional experience for people no matter the task, setting, or event.

We favor hand-crafted cocktails, freshly muddled fruits, veggies, and spices, and good quality liquor and liqueurs. We know how to make a note-worthy cocktail, but most importantly we want to curate a bar selection that has YOU written all over it. We won't limit you to the standard selections, we will take your hand and woo your palate by guiding you through choosing or creating cocktails that fit YOUR likes, preferences, and budget!

Our staff are fully certified, maintaining all three certifications in food handling / food prep, servsafe alcohol and CA ABC LEAD. We are a team of seasoned bartenders, trained to handle a variety of bar setups and cocktail preferences. Pairing our ability to create a well-balanced craft cocktail with our fun-loving, personable approach to the craft is our strong suit! With over 8 awards and 5 features on some of the most influential wedding and event blogs and magazines to date, we are confident you are in good hands! Let us know how we can serve you and help you create a bar experience that is worthy of your "I Do"!

52 Reviews for Mia's Martini

52 Mia's Martini Reviews

B
Barbra

Married on 06/22/2019

The Best Service

Mia's Martini was amazing! Her responsiveness, attitude and interactions with every single guest did not go unnoticed. Very professional, upbeat and fun! All of my guests absolutely loved Mia and ... Read more Jasmine and so did we, best decision we made on our wedding day was to hire Mia's Martini!!

Katie
Katie Lewis

Married on 03/16/2019

Felt like Mia + team were part of the family!

Mia + team were incredible and we feel so lucky that we found them for our wedding. They were not just professional, but over-the-top accommodating and genuine. We felt like they were part of the ... Read more family, and by the time they left, we didn't want to say goodbye! On the day of, they set up and got right to business. I had a minimal exchange as I was getting ready (which was so appreciated!), but as we were doing "first look" photos, Mia made sure we each had a drink in hand throughout (how sweet is that?!). Throughout the night, I heard from guests about how wonderful the signature drinks were, and my friends and family couldn't stop raving about Mia and the team. I'd recommend Mia over and over to anyone who is looking for a bartending super-team. While it sounds cliche, our wedding was the absolute best day of our lives, and it's largely because of Mia and her staff. Thank you for everything!!

Patricia
Patricia

Married on 03/02/2019

AMAZING! Look no further than Mia's Martini

Mia was unbelievable. She is professional and passionate about making sure the client is happy. I was very impressed with her from start to finish. She was extremely patient with me and broke ... Read more everything down so I could easily understand the process. My wedding night was pretty cold but guests said that she had a great attitude and served with a smile. I can't say enough about this service. I am one happy bride and will definitely use her for future bar tending needs. She follows up and follows through. Love, love love!