MIBFilms

Miami, FL · View map

About MIBFilms

We are a young and dynamic team of filmmakers and storytellers. We want to tell your story with a creative vision that represents you.

Contact us at

Email: info@mibfilms.com

17 Reviews for MIBFilms

17 MIBFilms Reviews

T
trudy

Married on 03/24/2017

I would recommend MIB films to anyone who may be getting married. They did such a wonderful job for our wedding. They captured all the important parts of that day so beautifully. They are great to ... Read more work with and very professional. Their work is such great quality. I will be telling all my friends about them. I couldn't be happier with the results they gave us!!! Thank you MIB films!

V
Vivian

Married on 11/18/2016

I wasn't even sure I wanted a videographer for our wedding but after seeing the amazing job MIB did at my cousin's I knew I had to hire them. They are extremely professional & the quality of the video ... Read more video is impressive! They were able to capture the wedding perfectly and make the sometimes awkward process of filming fun. Most importantly, they are willing to make any adjustments if needed. Thank you for the amazing video, it will be something we cherish for the years to come.

K
Karen

Married on 11/05/2016

MIB Films truly captured my wedding perfectly. The quality of the video as well as the moments captured in the trailer were perfect. Very easy to work with, would recommend in a heartbeat! Read more MIB Films truly captured my wedding perfectly. The quality of the video as well as the moments captured in the trailer were perfect. Very easy to work with, would recommend in a heartbeat!