Michael Anthony Productions

Riverview, FL · View map · Visit website

About Michael Anthony Productions

Michael Anthony Productions is a wedding DJ and entertainment company based in Riverview, Florida that offers couples an elegant, breathtaking and unforgettable wedding experience. Doing more than just playing great music, Michael Anthony Productions will be there to help plan your wedding entertainment every step of the way. For couples in the Tampa, Orlando and Clearwater area, Michael Anthony Productions will be able to provide you with the wedding you’ve been dreaming about. If you can dream it, they can create it!

Experience
For over 26 years, Michael Richards has been entertaining couples on their wedding day through his fun and unique DJ wedding entertainment company. At the age of 15, Richards DJ'd his first wedding solo. Everyone had a blast, and the fun has not stopped since! After recently moving to Florida with his family, Michael Richards renamed his company to Michael Anthony Productions and still carries on the tradition of providing an unforgettable experience for couples and their guests.

Michael Anthony Productions will work closely with you to create a day you will not want to forget. Offering a variety of wedding packages to choose from, including lighting and even customized monograms, no detail is left untouched. Each packages include six hours of entertainment for you and your guests to enjoy all night long. Services include:

• One event per day
  • Bilingual MC
  • Do-not-play list
  • Consultation
  • Liability insurance

Questions? Call or Text Me Anytime at (813) 509-7230. I can't wait to work with you!

86 Reviews for Michael Anthony Productions

86 Michael Anthony Productions Reviews

Catherina
Featured
Catherina

Married on 01/19/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!

I recently got married on 1/19/19 at the Kapok in Clearwater. I can't begin to express my gratitude to Michael Anthony productions for helping me accomplish my dream winter wonderland wedding. I left ... Read more him in total control of the lighting to give that winter feel and was just in awe when I walked in and saw it all. Michael, Frank, and his entire team that were there were all so wonderful, so professional, and so much fun!!!! the music was absolutely everything and the main thing I was looking forward to so I could let lose, lol. Frank with the videography is so experienced, gave amazing ideas that i wouldn't have thought of. He's so humble and truly wanting to capturing the entire day which i love. I keep reliving my wedding day over and over and could not have imagined it without them all making it so spectacular!!!!!

K
Kyle Jordan

Married on 01/05/2019

Highly Recommend DJ Mike!!

DJ Mike was an an absolutely incredible DJ and entertainment professional. The uplighting he did at our venue truly transformed the reception into an elegant and luxurious space for our celebration. ... Read more Mike is a personable, experienced, and engaging professional who made our wedding and reception into an event that exceeded our wildest dreams. Our guests continue to talk about how well the entertainment and lighting brought together our celebration. Thanks DJ Mike!

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing Vendor!

Michael is amazing! He was very easy to work with and accommodated to our needs! Our wedding was an absolute dream thanks to Michael. Everyone had a blast and could not stop talking about how fun our ... Read more wedding was! Thanks Michael!