Michael Conway Photography

Mechanicville, NY · View map · Visit website

About Michael Conway Photography

Michael Conway Photography, a contemporary wedding photographer in Albany, New York, specializes in fun and candid photoshoots of couples on their wedding day. With a focus on making couples feel comfortable in front of the camera to naturally capture their personalities, Michael Conway strives to encapsulate the story in his photographs. During the ceremony, couples will forget the photographer is present, as they aim to stay out of the way and unseen.

Michael Conway Photography offer many options for wedding photography including:

• One event per day
  • Multiple locations
  • Hand-coloring
  • Photo booth

Other Services
In addition to the wedding-day services mentioned above, the photographers also offer:

• Engagement shoot

Featured
Ashley

Married on 05/12/2018

Fun, professional, talented!

My mom and I met Michael at a bridal show. What drew us to his booth is the beautiful pictures he had displayed for viewing. We could see right off the bat that he was a professional and very talented ... Read more photographer. But what we didn’t know is how fun, kind, and comfortable he would be and make us feel the day of our wedding. He spent several hours in the bridal suite with myself, 4 of my bridesmaids, and my mom. He made us laugh and feel totally comfortable the whole time. It’s actually one of my fondest memories with my bridesmaids from my wedding day. Those few hours where we could just be girls, laughing and having fun, and having it captured so I can cherish those memories forever. Michael also captured some of the most beautiful pictures of my husband and I from our day. In every picture you can see the the love, fun, and happiness that filled that day. I have some of the most amazing pictures, and if you choose Michael you will too. You will not be disappointed.

T
Trish

Married on 10/06/2018

In a few words: AMAZING, PERFECTION, and INCREDIBLE! Just a few words to describe Michael Conway Photography! Working with Mike is nothing short of awesome! Mike brings professionalism and fun ... Read more together to create absolute masterpieces!!! I am astounded at not only the time and energy spent getting the “perfect shot,” but at the number of perfect photos I received!! Both my engagement session and wedding photos are stunning! Mike is flexible, accommodating and wonderful to work with. If I could give a rating of more than 5 stars, I absolutely would!! I highly recommend him to everyone who is newly engaged or looking for a photographer! I also must mention his package prices are VERY reasonable, especially for what is included, when compared to others. I want to give Michael Conway a HUGE thank you for doing an amazing job!!!

S
Shannon

Married on 09/22/2018

Michael Conway Photography was the absolute best!

Mike is amazing! From our almost 3 hour engagement shoot to our entire wedding day- he is patient, creative, funny, and super easy going. He made everyone feel comfortable and took many candid as well ... Read more as posed photos. We got back our wedding pictures super quick and we’re absolutely in love with all of them. The images were truly breathtaking and the colors unreal. It was a flip book of our day and not one moment was missed. We have been to so many weddings where the photographers leave the reception early but not Mike. He stayed until all the guests left and even took more pictures of us then outside our venue. I highly recommmend Michael Conway Photography.