Michael Herr Diamonds and Fine Jewelry

Chesterfield, MO · View map

About Michael Herr Diamonds and Fine Jewelry

We are a full service jewelry store and manufacturer located in west St. Louis County in Chesterfield Missouri. Whether you are looking for a custom or designer engagement ring or wedding bands, we look forward to assisting you.

3 Reviews for Michael Herr Diamonds and Fine Jewelry

3 Michael Herr Diamonds and Fine Jewelry Reviews

J
JP

Married on 09/24/2016

I purchased my wife's engagement ring from Michael Herr and I will never regret that decision. I searched all around the big jewelry chains in St. Louis once I decided to buy an engagement ring. None ... Read more of them gave me the time of day and great customer service I received with Michael. Michael spent time going through all of his diamonds and bands to find exactly what I was looking for in my budget and did not try to pressure me to commit to the sale. This was not the case in any of the other stores I visited. Michael understood that this is a big decision and went through his rings with passion. All the other places did not really give me the attention because they knew I was doing my homework and they were not getting the get the sale that day. I bought both my engagement ring and wedding band from Michael Herr and plan to purchase from him in the future. My wife still stops in from time to time to get her ring cleaned and gets the same attention even though she is not buying anything. He is a great Jeweler and I recommend him for any jewelry purchases.

User3644550

2+ years ago

Provides custom work for a unique engagement ring! Read more Provides custom work for a unique engagement ring!

Amy
Amy

Married on 09/01/2012

Michael has been great to work with. My husband began working with him after a friends referral when looking for my engagement ring. He helped my husband to find/design the perfect engagement ring for ... Read more for me. We also went to him for our wedding bands and again, custom designed my diamond band to match the diamonds in the engagement ring. He was very helpful and accommodated the fact that we live out of town. He will be our jewelry guy from here on out!

Michael Herr Diamonds and Fine Jewelry FAQ