Michael Keel Photography

Petaluma, CA · View map · Visit website

About Michael Keel Photography

Michael Keel Photography is a wedding photographer located in Petaluma, California. He serves the Sonoma County, Napa Valley, SF, and also shoots events all over in and out of the state - including out of the country.

Michael would love to share his love for photography with couples on their special day. He is a licensed and award-winning photographer who is excited to work with couples to create something they will look back on and cherish for years and years. Allow Michael Keel Photography to capture and memorialize your beautiful day.

Michael offers a variety of photography styles that couples will appreciate, including contemporary, film, natural, photojournalism, traditional, and vintage. Couples may receive final photographs via albums and digital files. Michael Keel Photography proudly offers the following services:

• Additional hours
  • One event/day
  • Toning
  • Trash the dress
  • Wedding portraits

Please go to www.michael-keelphotography.com to view his various portfolios

53 Reviews for Michael Keel Photography

53 Michael Keel Photography Reviews

N
Featured
Nikki

Married on 05/19/2018

Michael is, hands down, the best photographer I've ever worked with and one of my top 3 favorite vendors for my wedding. He did an amazing job on our wedding photos and was so fun and flexible to work ... Read more work with. Plus, he's a really fun, kind, and interesting person. I cannot begin to say enough good things about him and his work - just hire Michael and you will be very pleased with the results. I already recommended Michael to my friend who is getting married in 2019 - that's how much we love him. I am terrible at being in photos (and consequently, hate being in photos) - my engagement photos (with a different person, not Michael) were meh, but my wedding photos that Michael did for me are wonderful! He made everyone look fantastic - my grandmom, me, my husband, our bridal party, parents, guests, everyone! His photojournalist style comes through in his work and his whole approach to capturing your day. As my husband and I were browsing our images, we both commented how impressed we were that we didn't notice Michael moving around during the ceremony, yet he seemed to somehow capture every different view without any assistant helping him. I follow Michael on Instagram too, so I know his work is consistently fantastic! If you are considering hiring Michael, just do it! You'll be thrilled with the results :)

Vincent
Vincent Williams

Getting married on 10/05/2020

Professional and Knowledgeable

Michael was extremely professional and knowledgeable. We let him guide us and position us for all of the photos taken and they all came out wonderful. He was understanding and kind to all members of ... Read more our family. He made us feel at ease and had us do some exciting and wonderful poses for our engagement and wedding photos.

S
Sarah Backer

Getting married on 09/22/2019

Engagement Photo Session

Michael was super to work with for our engagement photo session. He was very flexible and responsive for our desired location/setting. On time, never felt rushed, quick turn around for pictures, and ... Read more fair price. Would recommend to anyone!