Michael Orzell Photography

East Haddam, CT · View map · Visit website

About Michael Orzell Photography

Candid and timeless wedding photography with a modern touch. I capture not only the big moments of your day, but also the small ones; the moments in-between the moments. I blend in and quietly anticipate a smile, laugh, or tear of joy about to shine through. Looking back, these are the photographs that warm your heart and bring you right back to that special day.

As a wedding photographer, nothing makes me happier than capturing these authentic moments and preserving them as timeless memories for my couples.

When you choose Michael Orzell Photography, you will have peace of mind knowing you have hired an easy-going professional who will make you feel comfortable, natural, and in your element- resulting in photographs that truly represent who you are.

My services include:

J
Featured
Jen

Married on 07/02/2017

Every time I look at my wedding pictures I am able to relive that day, thanks to Michael! Michael was very accommodating and so easy to work with from the beginning. He keeps in touch through email ... Read more and text messages, and made planning a breeze with his questionnaires. Choosing a photographer was a hard decision to make since each photographer seems to have their own style. I am so happy we chose Michael to be our photographer because he truly has a way of capturing the love and fun in every picture. I would highly recommend Michael to anyone! And I recommend visiting his website to see his beautiful pictures!

Chris
Chris Cannata

Married on 11/24/2018

Michael’s work is outstanding

I really can’t thank Michael enough for his phenomenal work. Michael goes above and beyond expectations and his work is really stunning. My wife and I were nervous about being the center of attention ... Read more with photographs but Michael made us feel really comfortable throughout the wedding day and during our engagement shoot. The pictures from both the wedding and the engagement shoot were absolutely beautiful. He did an amazing job getting some candid photos and capturing our entire wedding day. Family and friends keep commenting on how great his work is! Michael is very accommodating and easy to talk to, and he helped us a lot throughout the entire wedding process. My wife and I ordered a photo book from Michael after the wedding and the pictures came out exactly how we wanted them to!

J
Jeff

Married on 08/04/2018

We first saw Michael's work a few years ago at a friend's wedding, and we really liked the way that he was able to capture the entire wedding, especially the candid shots. Fast forward to this year, ... Read more and we contacted Michael about working with us, and we were so pleased to find out that he was available- that, and his price fit perfectly into our budget. Having seen his work before, we knew that we would be getting quality shots, both candid and posed, but he exceeded our expectations. Michael was professional, friendly, and amenable to our ideas, and he was kind enough to come early and take some photos just because he was interested in our venue. It's pretty clear that he cares so much about the customer's experience as well as his own art- and it is, indeed, art- every shot he took was spectacular. After the wedding, Michael posted a few to Facebook and Instagram, using our hashtag so that we would be able to access them easily. After a few weeks of anticipation, he sent us the electronic file with all of our photos, and it was worth the wait. A few days later, he sent us a package with a flash drive with the photos and a few printed and mounted shots. We highly recommend Michael to capture the images for your wedding- he will do a fantastic job in every regard. Thanks Michael for capturing our favorite moments!