Michael S. Kelley Photography

Beaumont, CA · View map

About Michael S. Kelley Photography

Imagine. Create.
Photography by Michael S. Kelley

Shooting weddings all over California and beyond for over 12 years, our clients constantly thank us for not only producing beautiful wedding day images, but also for having a knack for capturing their spirit in our work, too. In fact, Michael specializes in making natural looking images with tasteful digital expertise, where the subject is the focus of the image.

He has been featured in multiple publications and won several awards for both his wedding and fine art work. Working professionally for over 15 years and trained on old school film cameras, Michael consistently produces classic images that somehow also blend a modern and edgy feel that the digital age affords.

Michael feels that it is YOUR wedding day or portrait session, and he strives to tell YOUR story with every shoot!....never allowing digital manipulation to overtake the most important aspect of the image, YOU!

Please contact me today at: 909-991-9009; info@michaelskelley.com

21 Reviews for Michael S. Kelley Photography

21 Michael S. Kelley Photography Reviews

N
Noelle

Married on 08/25/2012

Mike was a great photographer at my wedding. We had guests and members of the wedding party coming in from France, which could have been an added complication but he handled it wonderfully. Several ... Read more members of the wedding party and my family said they liked this photographer. He was fun to work with, and helped reduce my stress both before and the day of the wedding by always keeping in contact and communicating clearly. I'm really happy with the quality and the variety of images he produced. I would definitely recommend him to a friend for their wedding or special event.

K
Kelly

Married on 06/02/2012

Mike was fantastic. I would recommend him to everyone! He was very professional and always responded quickly to e-mails and questions that I had. His pricing was very reasonable, and he is always ... Read more honest and down to earth.

T
Tim

Married on 03/17/2012

Everyone understands that a good photographer is an important part of capturing the memories of such a special day but I didn't know how important until I saw the pictures from our day. Mike was able ... Read more to capture not only great shots but the real emotion of everone shown in the pictures. We really feel as though we can relive the day by looking at our photos. I cant speak highly enough about his talent for understanding what it takes to create great photos. Created such a comfortable environment across the board! Wish I could rate him higher.