Michael Sparks Keegan - Photographer

Kingston, MA · View map

About Michael Sparks Keegan - Photographer

Over the past 25 years I have been fortunate to photograph some amazing people in all walks of life.

From rock concerts with 50, 000 screaming fans, to hand-built custom motorcycles priced at over one hundred thousand dollars, to wonderful wedding couples and their family and friends, to locations in the US and Europe that some people only dream about, I have photographed just about everything. Being able to share what I see with others has always been the most important part of photography to me.

To be able to express the emotion of the moment in one frame is a huge challenge and to be able to do it successfully is what sets a photographer apart from the others. Patience, experience and passion combined with the desire to share what I see is what I feel sets my work apart from others.

I don't consider myself a wedding photographer, more like a photographer that does weddings and I think that there is a huge difference. All the other work I do, whether it's a magazine shoot for a custom motorcycle or a rock star reaching out to his fans, contributes to a certain style that is unique and very personal.

My clients, whether celebrity or not, have to feel a high level of trust in me and the fact that I am there to photograph them as they are and not as I want them to look. I want their defenses down and their masks off. I want the real person to come through and that only happens when they know that my passion for what we are doing is equal to their passion. I want the photographs to be as unique and individual as the person in them.

Please take the time to visit my website and see for yourself. I will let the pictures do the talking.

43 Reviews for Michael Sparks Keegan - Photographer

43 Michael Sparks Keegan - Photographer Reviews

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 11/17/2018

Simply The Best!

We were fortunate enough to have Mike and Laura as our photographers for our wedding day. They are accomplished photographers and an awesome couple. They make you feel so at ease. Laura was prepared ... Read more for any situation. Their photography is in a league of it’s own. Our pictures were stunning. They put together a wedding story slide show to the perfect music that summed up the entire day and left us speechless. It was beautiful. They are the best.

A
Ashley

Married on 06/23/2018

Fantastic Experience

Michael, Laura & Mackay captured our wedding day so beautifully and I am so happy that they agreed to photograph our wedding. They were so professional and funny! I loved working with them and LOVED ... Read more the end product even more! If you have the opportunity to work with them - DO IT :D

R
Rebecca

Married on 11/11/2017

Michael & Laura are the best photographers and wonderful people to work with! They did our engagement pictures in Beacon Hill and knew all the right places to take us. We felt so comfortable going ... Read more into our wedding. We knew that they would take care of us and capture all the best moments. Our pictures came out amazing even on a bitter cold November day. Michael & Laura were prepared for everything and made our day so special! We couldn’t recommend them enough!