Michael Walters Orchestra

Suwanee, GA · View map

About Michael Walters Orchestra

Michael Walters Orchestra is a high-energy wedding band in the Atlanta ,Georgia and Chicago ,Illinois . MWO stands for Michael Walters Orchestra, plays everything from swinging classics to the chart-topping hits of today. The band focuses on keeping the sound the same, so that all of couples’ favorite songs will sound exactly as they remember!

The band at Michael Walters Orchestra is comprised of 6-12 performers, with at least 2-4 vocalists in the mix to ensure couples will have a hard time noticing the difference between the band’s rendition of a song and the original artist’s. This wedding band offers the following services and equipment for a couple’s wedding:

• Ceremony
  • Sound/PA system
  • Vocals
  • Willing to travel

Other Services
The band plays a wide variety of music genres. They even perform cultural songs when a couple requests to have their cultural heritage proudly displayed at their wedding. Michael Walters Orchestra can play the following genres of music:

• Acoustic

38 Michael Walters Orchestra Reviews

A
Alexis

Married on 04/21/2018

I worked with Michael Walters Orchestra at a wedding I coordinated recently. I could not have asked to work with a more flexible and professional group of people. There were a lot of last minute ... Read more changes with the couple we worked with; including them not even getting a songlist unitl the morning of the wedding. My honest expectation was that it was going to be a mess (not to any fault of MWO), but I was so pleasantly surprised that every moment in the reception went off without a single hiccup. Absolutely flawless execution from the group! I also couldn't have asked for a nicer vendor to work with! As a wedding planner, I highly recommend working with MWO for their flexibility, professionalism, and overall awesomeness! -Alexis Alvarez with Lillian Rose Events

A
Amanda

Married on 08/05/2017

We just had MWO as our wedding band 2 weeks ago and cannot stop thinking about how fun they were! They made the entire night of our wedding so fun for all of the guests. We loved the selection of ... Read more songs that they came up with given very little guidance from us. When it comes to everything that has to be planned for a wedding, the last thing we wanted to do was have to create a playlist for them. We sent a small list of "please don't play" and a few requests and they did an amazing job! We had so many guests on the dance floor who stayed all night long until the very end who commented that the band was the reason they partied until after midnight. They're so incredibly talented that some of our guests said the band covers sounded just like the real songs! Thanks again for everything MWO!

K
Katie

Married on 08/06/2016

Update: MWO did not disappoint! They had our guests dancing all night and played something for everyone! My 70 year old aunt who never dances was even on the dancefloor with a huge smile on her face! ... Read more face! They were also great with the sound levels. We've all been to wedding where the band was so loud you couldn't even hear yourself think, let alone talk to the person next to you at dinner, but that is not the case with MWO. A friend at a table close to the band came up to me at the end of the night and said that she was concerned about being so close to the band during dinner, but she had nothing to worry about- the music was soft dinner music so our guests could enjoy their dinners and conversations. Mike was a pleasure to work with and was very flexible with our requests- we wanted a set with the full band before dinner, jazz trio during dinner, and back to full band after dinner- no problem at all! We also had MWO for our ceremony music and cocktail hour and could not have been happier! They played What a Wonderful World for our musical interlude and people were in tears- it was absolutely beautiful. If you're looking for quality music at a great price, MWO is your band! My fiance and I were first introduced to the Michael Walters Orchestra at a wedding last summer. The music was phenomenal and the dance floor was packed all night from grandma and grandpa to the 20-somethings! MWO played a great mix that kept everyone going til the very end! At the end of the evening, my fiance (then boyfriend) looked at me and said "I think we found our wedding band!" Fast forward six months- we hired MWO for our wedding! I was torn between a band and DJ mostly because of price, but MWO is worth the splurge! We know our guests will be on the dance floor all night and MWO will keep everyone happy! Mike is extremely professional has been a pleasure to work with. We're super excited to have Mike and the MWO perform at our wedding!