Michael Wright Photo

Boca Raton, FL · View map · Visit website

About Michael Wright Photo

Michael Wright Photo offers photography services to Boca Raton, Florida. Owner and photographer Michael provides every couple with a professional and stress-free experience. His go with the flow attitude allows him to take advantage of different photo opportunities while you enjoy your day.

Couples will receive a collection of high-resolution images and all of the printing rights, so feel free to be excited and share your photos as they come in. Michael's services also include video and a photo booth that your guests will love! His full services include:

• Additional hours
  • Wedding portraits
  • Slideshow
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
Michael Wright Photo provides photography services for all types of clients. He has experience in commercial photography, headshots and corporate events. Each service upholds the same professional quality as his wedding shoots.

47 Reviews for Michael Wright Photo

47 Michael Wright Photo Reviews

J
Featured
Joshua

Married on 06/03/2017

Michael was an amazing photographer. We were both nervous on the day of the wedding but he definitely made everything better. He made us really comfortable while taking photos (we're not used to ... Read more posing and he made it really easy for us) and they turned out AMAZING. We'll definitely cherish these photos of our special day forever!

Rosa
Rosa

Married on 01/12/2019

Truly Talented!

Michael Wright made our day soooo very special! He took the time to listen to my concerns (I don’t like being photographed) and also took note of specific photos moments which I wanted him to capture ... Read more on our special day. He was punctual and made us feel comfortable from the minute he began taking photos of us. Michael has a great personality (he’s definitely a people person!) and is excellent at what he does! Our guests love the photos and said that he really captured the essence of our amazing group of friends and family who attended the wedding! Thank you SO much Michael Wright!!

K
Kaitlin

Married on 11/25/2018

Best photographer imaginable !

Michael was the absolute best photographer imaginable! He was very professional, genuine, and friendly. He was very knowledgeable and listened to everything that I requested. My pictures turned out ... Read more INCREDIBLE! I am so in love with them. I highly recommend him!