Michael's Eighth Avenue

Glen Burnie, MD · View map · Visit website

About Michael's Eighth Avenue

Michael’s Eighth Avenue in Glen Burnie, Maryland, is a classic wedding venue with a vintage feel. For couples looking to create an opulent wedding-day vibe, Michael’s Eighth Avenue features gorgeous chandelier-lit ballrooms, two beautiful grand staircases and fine furnishings at every turn. If classic, tasteful and modern describes your ideal wedding venue, look no further than Michael’s Eighth Avenue.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples may host from 75 to 1,000 wedding guests within the four main ballrooms featured at Michael’s Eighth Avenue. While the indoor event spaces are popular for guests looking to create a classic wedding reception, covered and uncovered outdoor spaces are also available, making this venue versatile and all-inclusive.

Michael’s Eighth Avenue is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. The venue also offers additional services, including:

• Bridal suite
  • Cake
  • Cleanup
  • Event planning
  • Lighting/sound
  • Setup

Location

Michael’s Eighth Avenue is located in Glen Burnie, Maryland, south of the Baltimore area. Baltimore International Thurgood Marshall airport is within a short driving distance from this venue.

58 Reviews for Michael's Eighth Avenue

58 Michael's Eighth Avenue Reviews

Terri
Featured
Terri

Married on 10/20/2018

Top Notch!

I can’t say enough about Michaels 8th Avenue and the staff. The food was incredible and the presentation was beautiful. The dessert table was beyond my expectations. They put forth every effort to ... Read more ensure that my daughter’s wedding was everything she’d always dreamed of...and more. Forty-five minutes before the wedding was to begin, we realized we had forgotten to bring her veil. The manager and head pastry chef, Dan Rendulic, drove to David’s Bridal and purchased another one. Now THAT is great customer service. The attentiveness and care given to us and our guests made for a perfect day!

D
Dana Early

Married on 05/04/2019

Great Service!

Where to began with Michaels from the start they were perfect, throughout the whole time leading up to our wedding Michaels was there to answer our questions and concerns. About 5 month til our ... Read more wedding Brittany Ritchie took over our wedding, and she made our day perfect., she went above our expectations and made sure everything was great, even made sure I had my favorite kind of ice cream there for our ice cream bar. When we booked our venue our DJ told us we need to request Connie, and let me tell you he was not wrong. The day of our wedding Connie made sure I had everything I wanted, she made sure my wedding party was taken care of and all. Connie and Brittany made my wedding perfect and I could not of expected anything better. My husband and his groomsmen said Barry the bartender was outstanding, he did a wonderful job taking care of our guests. So if you guys choose Michaels Eighth Avenue make sure to request Brittany Connie and Barry. Thank you guys again!

M
Mariely

Married on 03/31/2018

Michael’s was so accommodating to us! We enjoyed our day so much and that was all thanks to Michael’s. Connie was such a huge help the whole night, and Shannon was super flexible in helping get all ... Read more the pieces together and I could not thank them enough for everything. We highly recommend having your wedding here, especially with all the new improvements they are making.