Michaels Entertainment

Farmington, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Michaels Entertainment

We're Michaels Entertainment, and we're more than just DJs. We're wedding specialists, and we would love to be a part of yours.

Creating incredible guest experiences is our mission.

DJing and MCing weddings is our craft!

Guiding moments to there maximum quality is our goal.

Give us the honor of rocking your dance floor and coordinating your evenings events. We'll give you every ounce of our talent, and help make memories that your loved ones will talk about for a lifetime to come.

We also offer Advanced lighting Design packages which include uplights and moving heads!

Another popular add on is our modern open-air Photo booth!

Check out our pictures and videos. for more info on how we can make your wedding the best night ever, visit our website or inquire on here!

Happy Wedding Planning!

20 Reviews for Michaels Entertainment

20 Michaels Entertainment Reviews

Stephanie
Featured
Stephanie Pini Pratt

Married on 05/17/2019

Kept Everyone Dancing!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Seth and his company! He truly helped to make my day the most wonderful day of my life! He was patient, organized and amazing at entertaining. I have never ... Read more seen the dance floor so packed (coming from someone who plans weddings!). Seth, thank you so much for everything! :)

K
Kelsey

Married on 07/27/2019

They are the best!

Couldn't be happier with my decision to go with Michael's Entertainment for our wedding DJ. I don't think anyone sat down the entire night, everyone was up dancing. I couldn't be happier with my ... Read more decision of choosing Michael's Entertainment for our big day. Thank you guys so much!

S
Sam

Married on 12/15/2018

The best DJ

Seth was the DJ at our wedding and he was beyond amazing. The months before the wedding he was very quick to respond to any and all questions I had. He made sure to go over the wedding day schedule in ... Read more detail the week before our big day. Seth was very professional and the night ran so smoothly because of him! I didn't have to worry about anything. The dance floor was packed all night long! All of my guests had the best time and that was because Seth is the BEST DJ. If you are looking for a DJ, book Seth! He exceeded our expectations!