Michaels Jewelers

Orange, CT · View map

About Michaels Jewelers

Michaels Jewelers has been in business for over 125 years with 10 stores throughout Connecticut in Avon, Bristol, Danbury, Manchester, Meriden, Orange, Trumbull, Torrington, Waterbury & Farmington.

3 Reviews for Michaels Jewelers

3 Michaels Jewelers Reviews

User4881866

2+ years ago

My fiance purchased my engagement ring at Michael's and we also purchased our wedding bands there. According to what my fiance has told me, the woman that worked with him to design my ring was ... Read more wonderful about giving ideas and spent a long time with him looking through pictures of styles that I liked. My fiance and I went in several times together to look at wedding bands and each time they cleaned my engagement ring and checked all the prongs for free, they also offered us a glass of wine while we browsed. Each person that helped us spent a lot of time with us, they talked to us about different options and gave advise. Everyone there is wonderful, I highly recommend them!

A
Ashley

Married on 07/25/2015

Michaels is on the post road in Orange. Everyone passes it by and says they are too expensive, when in reality if they just went in and looked around for a minute they'd realize they are reasonably ... Read more priced and they have gorgeous jewelry! My husband got my engagement ring from Michaels, (from what he told me) he walked in and told the rep what he was looking for and what he could afford and she pointed out several different rings but had him pretty much "build" the ring. Choosing the type of metal, the clarity, cut and all. He picked the perfect ring and I absolutely love it. We went back to Michaels of course to pick out our wedding bands. They recognized my husband as soon as we walked in and were so thrilled to see I came in with him and to see the ring actually on my hand. We picked out the band that matched my engagement ring and then picked out a simple but very nice mens wedding band. It has a slight edging on the side of it and all of our bands/rings are white gold. The staff at Michaels is always so happy to see you when you come in and they are always willing to help and give you advice on whatever jewelry questions/ideas you have. We have to go back soon to get our bands cleaned being we had them on while on our honeymoon and I know they'll look as good as new, they always do!

K
Karisma

Married on 06/28/2019

My fiance bought my engagement ring at Michael's Jewelers of Meriden in the Westfield Mall. Beautiful ring! The woman who helped him was phenomenal according to him. Sadly ring was too big. I got it ... Read more sized, and while I waited for my 4 1/2 size I got to wear a loaner with the ring guard. Some of the staff wasn't as friendly, but the ring itself made it all worth it.

Michaels Jewelers FAQ