Michalelis Professional Hair & Make up

Athens, GR · View map · Visit website

About Michalelis Professional Hair & Make up

Michalelis Professional Hair & Make Up is an exquisite wedding makeup service based out of Athens, Greece. Owner and lead makeup artist, Ioannis Michalelis, is determined to accentuate his clients’ natural beauty, giving them a stunning, healthy glow on their big day. With almost 20 years of experience in the wedding beautification industry, Ioannis has worked with a long list of high-profile clients - including the makeup artistry at the 2004 Olympic Games.

Michalelis Professional Hair & Make Up offers couples a trial consultation in order to perfect their ideal look prior to their big day. Ioannis and his team offer couples a number of additional services in order to provide a truly exceptional experience. Some of their services include the following:

• Hair removal

Margarita
Margarita L.

Getting married on 05/07/2020

i just loved Ioannis

I couldnt have had someone better by my side on that very special day! Thank you ioannis Read more i couldnt have had someone better by my side on that very special day! Thank you ioannis

Stevi
Stevi Sgourou

Married on 05/31/2019

My best choice

Having Michalelis Team with me during my wedding day was the best choice I made! Ioannis and his Team made my hair and makeup exactly what I had imagined with no stress but with plenty of humor! From ... Read more humor!! From the first moment I felt so secure about the result...and I was 100% right😉

S
Stella Lastiki

Married on 05/03/2019

Excellent!!!

Excellent! It was great! I'm verry pleased! Read more Excellent!!! It was great!!! I'm verry pleased!!!