Micheal Day DJ

Olathe, Missouri · View map · Visit website

About Micheal Day DJ

We are the premier wedding entertainment service in the Kansas City Metro Area. Michael's philosophy is to create the most memorable events by providing the perfect entertainment for your audience.

Experience
Michael Day is a licensed radio personality, which makes him the perfect Emcee for any event. Providing the best entertainment services for over 20 years. Michael strives to make your wedding dreams a reality. He will listen to your wants and requirement to create the ultimate party atmosphere.

Michael and his assistant Amy Larsen play a large variety of music genres, ranging from club, hip-hop, and top 40 hits, to rock, oldies, and specialty hits from past to present, and more. Alternative: never been one to take the standard route? Then vintage, whimsical, ultra-modern, garden party, Bohemian or even Game of Thrones. They have entertained them all. Michael will create a custom-made setlist that will keep your guests on the dance floor all night while staying away from your do-not-play list. Amy helps with all aspects of our DJ service and, is an incredible soloist who can make your event very special. To make sure everything goes as planned, Michael offers couples a consultation to discuss all the details before the big day.

Available equipment:

• Video Projection
  • Disco ball
  • Flat screen
  • Microphones
  • A sound/PA system
  • Up lighting

Additional Services Offered
Michael also offers the following services:

• Wedding planning
  • Emcee services
  • Entertainment event scheduling
  • Dance lessons
  • Soloist

Music
Michael offers the following music genres for your wedding entertainment:

• Christian
  • Rock
  • From the 1950s - Today
  • Themed wedding music

Location
Michael Day DJ is based in Olathe, Kansas, and services the Kansas City metropolitan area.

37 Reviews for Micheal Day DJ

37 Micheal Day DJ Reviews

Carolyn
Featured
Carolyn Moore

Married on 03/31/2019

Wonderful Celebration

My family and I celebrated the 80th Birthday party for my Dad this weekend. I was fortunate to find Michael Day DJ Services. He didn't only have all the songs we wanted but kept us on track for the ... Read more entire evening. Michael is very personable and makes everyone comfortable. It’s very apparent how much he enjoys everyone having a great evening. My family and I would highly recommend Michael for any event. He also brought along a friend of his, Amy Larson, that sang a special song for my Dad. She made a beautiful addition to the evening. Thank you, Michael!

L
Laurel Miller

Getting married on 11/05/2020

Michael Day All The Way!

Best choice in a DJ we could hope for, for our wedding! Very upbeat, professional, always on time and did a wonderful job for us. Danced, played games with the kids at the reception and always kept ... Read more the mood light and the music playing. Spent lots of time helping us choose music and listening to what we wanted for both the ceremony and reception. Met with us twice in person to go over everything (we live out of town) and I was on the phone with him many times as well as email and he was always more than happy to accommodate our wishes and changes. Easy to work with, patient and kind. Had all the equipment to make it a fun party. Thanks Mike for making our day a most memorable one! Laurel and Gary Miller

C
Courtney

Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing! Gracious! Wonderful!

Most amazing DJ I could have ever asked for, for the wedding. Very fun great guy there was not a moment that someone wasn't on the dance floor! So experienced and every bit went so smoothly. He was ... Read more extremely interactive with everyone and there was not one sovereign face in the room! My family is still boasting about how amazing the DJ was he made all the day so much more special ❤️ I highly recommend!