Michele's Adornments

Portville, NY · View map

About Michele's Adornments

Michele's Adornments (& Gifts) makes every/any wedding accessory you may want and others that you didn't even realize you needed. (I) have 25+ years experience in creating accessories for weddings and many other venues.

Your wedding theme should be complete throughout it's entirety. If you have dreamed it, or imagined it then you should have it.

The accessories that I make are matching in design and style and for all members of your wedding party. Your guests can receive an invitation (or "save the date" card) with a sampling of the flowers that are in your bouquet and headpiece. Because I have a large supply of talents and resources and I understand the need to carry out the theme to the fullest extent, the repertoire of ideas even carries over into the favors and thank you gifts that are included in your celebrations' needs. (All aspects are covered; everything the bride/groom/bridal party wears/carries to the venue decorations, place holders, favors, thank you notes, and keepsakes. This day is special. The keepsakes are of heirloom quality and you and your guests can fondly remember this day with flowers that don't die.)

I knit,crochet, tat and sew and sculpt and I've been in printing as well as the rest of what you can see on my site: michelesadornments.com. I am easily accessible. My customers have always been respected and completely satisfied. C)315-941-5563 H)585-563-3373 michelesadornments2@gmail.com

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Michele's Adornments FAQ