Michelle Banks Calligraphy and Engraving

Jupiter, FL · View map

About Michelle Banks Calligraphy and Engraving

Michelle Banks Calligraphy and Engraving is a calligraphy boutique located in Jupiter, Florida, serving West Palm Beach and worldwide. Owner Michelle has over a decade of experience in the event planning industry. She adds special touches of calligraphy, hand lettering, and engraving for weddings and special events. She will work with you to create the wedding of your dreams.

Michelle Banks Calligraphy and Engraving can assist you with custom invitations, place cards, signage, etc. for your special day. Let her take care of everything from designing, assembling and addressing. Michelle Banks Calligraphy and Engraving offers additional services including the following:

• Consultations

39 Michelle Banks Calligraphy and Engraving Reviews

Joenny
Joenny

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Michelle is, by far, one of the best we have dealt with!

Michelle... I'm pretty sure her middle name is Savior... Our invitations were beyond late and we reached out to Michelle in order to do the Calligraphy addressing. Here are some (of the many) details: ... Read more details: 1) She is beyond responsive. 2) She is beyond sweet and accommodating 3) She is beyond skillful 4) She is quick and exceeds all expectations (and we are TWO, not ONE Bridezillas) The invitations came out amazing! She definitely has a gift for Calligraphy. Everyone that has received them has complimented the Calligraphy. They love the look and how it ties our elegant theme. I would 100%, without a doubt, recommend her... over and over and over again.

J
Johanna

Married on 08/25/2018

Michelle provided me with day-of coordination and she was wonderful! She was recommended to me by my decor lady and i don't regret it. She was there for every sec to MAKE SURE everything i had planned ... Read more and worked so hard for HAPPENED! She was flexible, on the ball, always listening to what I wanted/needed and just everything you would hope a coordinator would do. And she dealt with my crazy family like a professional! She was perfect! I am so happy I decided on michelle because she really let me enjoy my own day and was on top of all of my vendors! She laid out all of my personal details beautifully and she even danced with us! LOVE HER! THANK YOU MICHELLE!

K
Katherine

Married on 03/16/2018

Michelle and her team were absolutely amazing! Our wedding day was a huge success thanks to her! She was extremely flexible and responsive, not just the day of, but weeks before the wedding. I would ... Read more strongly recommend her to anyone!