Michelle Champagne Beauty

Pompton Lakes, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Michelle Champagne Beauty

Michelle Champagne Beauty is a wedding makeup service located in Pompton Lakes, New Jersey. Michelle Champagne has performed amazing services for big-name celebrities, but she is also available for creating your signature wedding day look. She works hard to create a look that emphasizes your natural and unique look, combining natural beauty with the shining polished aesthetic of a star.

Experience
When it comes to professional experience and prestige, look no further than Michelle Champagne, who has done makeup and signature looks for the likes of Cate Blanchett, Cameron Diaz, Lisa Rinna, and more. This artist is an Emmy award winner, having been a makeup artist for "Live with Kelly and Ryan."

Michelle Champagne Beauty offers on-site contour makeup, natural makeup, and eye makeup for you and the whole wedding party. A makeup trial and false lashes are included with your custom makeup experience. Michelle Champagne’s services are available for wedding parties of up to nine people. Other more general services include:

• Tattoo coverage

7 Reviews for Michelle Champagne Beauty

7 Michelle Champagne Beauty Reviews

M
Featured
Michelle

Married on 03/23/2013

Best of the best / flawless work!

Michelle is hands down the best of the best. Her work is flawless, and you can count on her to deliver every time. She makes you look like a supermodel / celebrity and is great at taking direction and ... Read more and making your dream look come true (and even beyond your wildest dreams). She is top notch, and I would highly recommend to her to anyone searching for a high-quality makeup artist. Aside from doing makeup for my wedding. I've worked with Michelle for many years in a professional capacity -- hiring her to do makeup for celebrity talent I've worked with, and she is the best of the best in that respect too!

Paige
Paige Loga

Married on 12/31/2017

Artistry and Professionalism at its finest!

I’ve had the opportunity to watch Michelle at work on many clients as well as my own makeup done by her. Her product knowledge and attention to detail is unsurpassed. Her looks range from a natural ... Read more look to total glam! She’s approachable and very sweet! I cannot wait to use her again!

E
Elisa Gordon

Married on 07/25/2017

Great Listene/talented artist

Michelle was patient and a good listener. I don’t wear a lot of make up generally and she knew exactly what colors would look good on me. I was so happy and I highly recommend her to anybody Read more Michelle was patient and a good listener. I don’t wear a lot of make up generally and she knew exactly what colors would look good on me. I was so happy and I highly recommend her to anybody