Michelle Does Weddings

8 Michelle Does Weddings Reviews

D
Dawn

Married on 07/29/2017

Michelle is awesome! She kept everything organized for our daughters wedding and was willing to listen and answer all our questions. She had suggestions for vendors which was a great help. She and her ... Read more her assistant, Katheryn, ran last minute errands and kept everything on schedule. It was so nice to be able to enjoy the wedding and reception knowing Michelle had everything under control. We would definitely recommend her as your wedding planner! Thank you so much Michelle! ❤️

K
Kelsey

Married on 03/25/2017

Michelle is amazing! Organized and "the perfect amount of bossy", she kept me on schedule leading up to the wedding. I was apprehensive about giving someone else control over the wedding but I ... Read more couldn't have picked anyone better! She handled every little detail, kept us on schedule & ran our wedding with incredible precision. Michelle is a lovely person inside and out. We were very blessed to have her help at the wedding.

L
Lauren

Married on 11/26/2016

There aren't enough words to express the gratitude I have for Michelle. She was such a blessing. I planned everything on my own, but she was there whenever I needed her. She had an answer or solution ... Read more to any problem I had and always had a smile on her face. On the day of the wedding, she was so amazing. She had everything you could ever possibly need in her bag. Whenever I needed something, she was there with whatever I needed. I had nothing to worry about because I knew Michelle was taking care of it. I could not have done any of it without her.