Michelle Flores Photography

Fullerton, California · View map · Visit website

About Michelle Flores Photography

Michelle Flores Photography is a wedding and lifestyle photographer based in Fullerton, California that serves the greater Orange County area. Michelle and her team of talented photographers focus on delivering images that are organic, timeless and romantic. Their photographic style blends the casual elegance of lifestyle photography and striking, true-to-life photojournalistic images. Contact Michelle Flores Photography today to discuss how their photography professionals can capture your most amazing moments.

Michelle Flores Photography offers fine art wedding photography packages starting at $2999

39 Reviews for Michelle Flores Photography

39 Michelle Flores Photography Reviews

Stephanie
Featured
Stephanie Tulman

Married on 09/15/2018

Michelle is ahhh-mazing! We used her for our wedding in September and are so happy with our photos. If you want keepsake photos that look like they are out of a magazine or dreamy Instagram page, you ... Read more need to book her! She is SO talented and will always go above & beyond to make sure your wedding day is going smoothly. One thing I found most helpful during the planning process is that Michelle is incredibly responsive to emails and is the absolute sweetest person. I literally can't say enough good things about her professionalism and creative talent . We absolutely love our wedding photos!

Crystal Arellano
Mike Leon

Married on 05/29/2019

Awesome to work with

Michelle was so awesome to work with and my sneak peeks are so amazing from my wedding day I can’t wait to see the rest! Read more Michelle was so awesome to work with and my sneak peeks are so amazing from my wedding day I can’t wait to see the rest!

M
Marissa Hanley

Married on 09/29/2018

Love Michelle!

Michelle was our photographer for our wedding last September. She was so wonderful to work with- always responsive, helpful, and professional. Plus her work is beautiful and exactly what we were ... Read more looking for. I feel like our pictures are right out of a magazine. We can’t wait to see our wedding album!