Michelle McMahon Photography

Wenonah, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Michelle McMahon Photography

Michelle McMahon Photography is a professional wedding photography business based out of Wenonah, New Jersey. Michelle understands that a couple's wedding day is one of their most important moments. Because of this, she strives to provide high-quality and beautiful imagery that acts as an investment in the couple's memories. Michelle is diligent to ensure that each and every one of her clients are satisfied with the pictures that they receive. She takes pride in knowing that they are pleased with the product, having keepsakes that they are able to cherish for a lifetime. In order to serve a wide audience, Michelle keeps her prices affordable and approachable.

Michelle offers packages that include detailed editing that occurs on at least seven of the images taken. She is able to perform airbrushing, color correction, and overlay services. Should couples have any additional inquiries into the services that Michelle offers, they are encouraged to reach out via her online form to initiate their exciting photography process.

3 Reviews for Michelle McMahon Photography

3 Michelle McMahon Photography Reviews

P
Pam Funaro

Married on 06/22/2019

Michelle McMahon photography

Michele was very easy to work with and very accommodating pictures are great so many to choose from would highly recommend her Read more Michele was very easy to work with and very accommodating pictures are great so many to choose from would highly recommend her

Amy
Amy

Married on 06/15/2019

My first wedding

Michelle is amazing photographer! The photos are beautiful. I would recommend her to do your next event. Simple stunning Read more Michelle is amazing photographer! The photos are beautiful. I would recommend her to do your next event. Simple stunning

D
Dbs Wed

Married on 01/20/2019

Michelle Is A Great Photographer - BAR NONE

We were referred to Michelle for our Wedding. She met is in advance and went over the process. She was very cooperative on our wedding day - and took a TON (over 300) photos for out photo album. Her ... Read more Her ability to provide us options in how we received our pictures was VERY HELPFUL. I would recommend her to any special occasion. Thank you again Michelle. My wife and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!!

Michelle McMahon Photography FAQ