Michelle Rojas Photography

Charlotte, NC · View map · Visit website

About Michelle Rojas Photography

Michelle Rojas Photography is a wedding business located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Michelle, the founder of the company, utilizes natural light and colors while documenting wedding celebrations in order to create her beautiful imagery. She endeavors to capture candid and fleeting moments of laughter, tears, and emotion that might otherwise go unnoticed. Her photojournalistic approach to taking photographs enables her to curate stunning collections of images that are authentically-representative of each couple she works with.

Each wedding collection offered by Michelle Rojas Photography includes an engagement session and high-resolution digital files. In addition to receiving their images in the aforementioned format, couples can acquire prints, albums, and canvases from the studio. Michelle can also design save-the-dates for couples to distribute to their guests. The company can accommodate boudoir and trash-the-dress sessions in addition to their engagement and day-of services. Furthermore, couples can avail of the following add-on amenities:

• Additional hours of coverage

S
Featured
Shannon

Married on 05/27/2017

Michelle ROCKED my husband and I's anniversary shoot. We were dealing with some less than ideal circumstances (rain, puddles, mud, etc. ) but the photos turned out beautifully. Michelle always had ... Read more perfect posing ideas for when my husband and I did not know what to do next, and she would throw out different verbal prompts in order to get some of the best facial expressions from us. She always made sure that my hair was fixed and my dress was flowing just right. Very attentive to every little detail to make each shot a masterpiece. I can't sing her praises enough.

M
Mj Chisum

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Best Photographer!

Y'all, this girl is awesome. She was not only our photographer for both engagement photos and the wedding, but she has become a friend of my husband and I's that we plan to keep around for a while! ... Read more Not only because we will hire her for probably every major life event, but also because she is just so genuine and sweet that we want her company outside of her business. Her work is creative and personal and she strives to tell the story of your event - and succeeds! The photography, next to your dress, is the most important part of the day and she is SO worth the plunge! Highly recommend this gem of a lady.

M
Marisa

Married on 10/06/2018

I've known Michelle for years now and have been waiting for the opportunity to use her. My fiance and I just had our engagement shoot and neither of us have had professional photos done like this ... Read more before. Needless to say we went in not knowing what to do and feeling awkward. Michelle got us out of our shells and comfortable right away! She had incredible energy that transferred to us and made the afternoon so much fun.