Michelle’s Event Planning

Epping, NH · View map · Visit website

About Michelle’s Event Planning

Located in Epping, New Hampshire, Michelle’s Event Planning is an event planning service that offers only the best for all weddings, especially those on a budget. They are thrilled to create a stress-free environment for couples on their big day.

Michelle’s Event Planning is here to work with couples, whether planning a ceremony, a reception, or a rehearsal dinner. They specialize in designing beautiful weddings, all without breaking the bank. Couples shouldn't have to worry about how they're going to pay for their special day when they should be enjoying it all. Michelle also handles various kinds of weddings, such as civil, destination, elopement, religious and non-religious, cultural, and doubles weddings. The company also offers a variety of wedding planning services to couples, first starting off with a complimentary, one-hour consultation to discuss budget and couples’ dream vision. Couples can also receive day-of coordination, partial planning, or full planning, all with services like event design, budget analysis, and more. Other wedding accommodations provided include:

• Photo Booth packages

Featured
Megan

Getting married on 08/15/2020

Wedding Planning

My fiancé and I were kind of lost before meeting Michelle. Now we feel more than confident that we will have the wedding we want on our perfect budget, thanks to Michelle’s Event Planning. We are ... Read more excited to continue working with her!

M
Michelle

Married on 03/29/2019

Best Galla Yet!

We host a yearly Galla with a lot of local influential public figures. This year we decided to hire Michelle and couldn’t be happier. Her team was nothing less than spectacular. When problems arose ... Read more not only did we not worry, Michelle’s team never let on there was an issue and took care of it quietly while we enjoyed the guests. I will never do another even without Michelle. Thank you Michelle’s Event Planning!

A
Ashley Plant

Married on 12/08/2018

MEP was perfect

I am so glad I went with Michelle for my wedding. She made it lesss stressful, and she even thought of things I wouldn’t even imagine. My venue was giving my a really hard time about something and she ... Read more fought for me! Highly recommend!