Michelle Valantine Photography

Norman, OK · View map · Visit website

About Michelle Valantine Photography

Michelle Valantine Photography, lead by Michelle, is a wedding photography company based in Norman, Oklahoma. Together with her mother and second shooter, whom she received her talent from, they have been capturing weddings since 2012 all over the state of Oklahoma and beyond. They capture candid, authentic, meaningful and joyful moments throughout the day, focusing on contemporary, traditional and photojournalistic styles of photography.

Michelle Valantine Photography offers different wedding packages that couples can choose from. She provides photographs in the form of albums, digital files, save-the-dates, prints, and thank-you cards. Her services also include:

• Additional hours

K
Featured
Katelin

Married on 04/07/2018

Michelle and her mother were an incredible team. We had an issue with our bridal shoot location and she was very flexible on pushing the shoot back an hour. She made my husband and I comfortable in ... Read more front of the camera during our wedding and was such a joy to have. So thank you so much for being a part of our special day. It was truly the best day of our lives and we loved every minute of it! Thank you for continuously working with us and helping us create personalized touches and capturing all of the unforgettable memories! The photos are STUNNING!

S
Stephanie

Married on 04/20/2019

Michelle is wonderful!

Michelle was amazing to work with! We did our engagement session and wedding with her. I love her work and our photos, it’s so hard to pick favorites! I highly recommend choosing Michelle to capture ... Read more your special day!

H
Hannah Scandy

Married on 10/28/2018

Very Competent

Michelle and her mother were amazing to work with! They provided detailed timelines and really made an effort to get to know my husband and I and what type of couple we were. Our photos were given ... Read more back to us in exactly a month and having the link available to send our out-of-state family made sharing our wedding so much easier. I loved the monthly email questions, too!