Michelle's Bridal and Tuxedo

Urbana, IL · View map

About Michelle's Bridal and Tuxedo

Over the past thirty years, Michelle’s Bridal and Tuxedo has catered to the bridal needs of customers in the Champaign-Urbana area and beyond. Currently in our fourth location, the shop has grown into a full-service salon offering brides with superior service, style, and selection.

Through the years, Michelle’s has evolved by offering more than just bridal gowns. You can shop for all of your bridal needs at our one-stop-shop. We have a highly specialized stylist team in each department of our store who can accommodate each member of your wedding party on an individual basis. Everyone at Michelles works together to create a relaxed, enjoyable experience for your friends and family alike.

65 Reviews for Michelle's Bridal and Tuxedo

65 Michelle's Bridal and Tuxedo Reviews

C
Carlie

Married on 11/03/2018

I love this place!

I would recommend this place for any of your wedding attire. I got a one-of-a-kind dress and beautiful bridesmaid dresses from this place. I love it and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a ... Read more beautiful dress. It was exactly what I wanted and what I envisioned, and it made my day the most wonderful day because I felt so beautiful

E
Erica

Married on 10/27/2018

Great Experience!

They personalized my experience with hand picked dresses and a package of goodies. My family and I had a very memorable experience and we found my dress! The staff were very friendly and professional. ... Read more This was the first and only place we went to for dress shopping. The dresses are a little pricey but the dress I loved was on the clearance rack and in my budget.

M
Marta

Married on 06/30/2018

By far the best bridal experience in Urbana-Champaign - the atmosphere is fantastic, the consultants are wonderful, and the selection is impressive! If you're looking for a wedding dress in the area, ... Read more I would highly recommending checking out Michelle's!