Michelle's Destinations Unlimited

Norman, Oklahoma · View map · Visit website

About Michelle's Destinations Unlimited

Michelle's Destinations Unlimited is a wedding and honeymoon travel agency based out of Norman, Oklahoma. They will work with you to find that perfect resort, cruise or destination wedding location. Since 2001, they have been taking care of all the necessary steps to ensure that their clients enjoy a fascinating, hassle-free and unforgettable trip. They are travel designers that make it simple to plan the honeymoon, beach destination wedding or cruise destination wedding of your dreams!

Michelle's Destinations Unlimited offers many travel services for destination weddings, honeymoons, cruises, romantic trips, luxury trips, group trips and family trips. They also provide emergency assistance and travel insurance, as well as many destination options to choose from, including:

• Alaska

H
Featured
Haylee

Married on 10/01/2016

AMAZING HONEYMOON! Michelle and her team went above and beyond to find us the perfect honeymoon spot. I had never been out of the country before and all I knew is that I wanted a beautiful beach with ... Read more with white sand and clear water and to be waited on like a princess. My husband and I were blown away by the resort that was recommended for us! I kept in constant contact with Michelle before our flight because of Hurricane Matthew's path. She was always quick to answer emails and quick to respond to all messages. She was patient, calm and advised us on what to do. I cannot thank her enough for everything she did for us! It was such a special honeymoon and from now on we will always use Michelle's services for all of future trips! I cannot say enough good things about Michelle and her staff!! THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!

A
Ashley

Married on 06/22/2019

Destination Wedding

I highly recommend Michelle and her team for your traveling needs! She helped us plan our destination wedding in Cancun and it was truly a dream come true. My friends are already using her for their ... Read more travel needs! 10/10z

Hannah
Hannah

Married on 12/29/2018

Stress-free Honeymoon

We went to Secrets Playa Mujeres for our honeymoon and were so glad that we had Michelle! She helped us narrow down our options and gave us solid suggestions for places that fit our budget and ... Read more preferences. It was so nice to not have to worry about our honeymoon while we focused on planning our wedding!