Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal

Barnstable, MA · View map · Visit website

About Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal

Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal is a team of highly trained On-Location Hair and Makeup Artists based on Cape Cod. We are a team of licensed professionals who specialize in wedding hair and makeup services. We simply love the art of what we do and making our bride's look and feel like the best versions of themselves. We love catering to our clients and giving them the look they have always wanted for their wedding day! We take your vision and bring it to life with precision, and patience.

Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal offers airbrush makeup as well as traditional makeup and hair services. Our main priority is for our clients to look and feel absolutely amazing on their wedding day! Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal offers the following services:

• Consultations

T
Featured
Terri

Married on 06/10/2017

Michelle was my makeup and hair stylist for my wedding this summer. She demonstrated professionalism and timeliness during both the trial and the day of the wedding. Michelle listened to everyone ... Read more closely and did an amazing job for each person. She is very talented, and shared her knowledge with both style and trends. I'm thrilled to have booked with Michelle, she made our special day wonderful and I felt amazing. I would highly recommend Michelle's services for any of your special events in the future.

A
Alexandra

Getting married on 09/09/2020

Michelle is wonderful! My best friend just had her wedding and we decided very last minute we wanted our makeup done. A friend recommended Michelle and she was more than accommodating for us being so ... Read more last minute! She is so sweet and professional and made us look absolutely beautiful! I will definitely be using her for my upcoming wedding :)

S
Sara

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Michelle made me feel comfortable and so beautiful!!

Michelle was phenomenal to work with through the entire wedding process. She was easy to communicate with online/over the phone when I was deciding between different hair and makeup artists and always ... Read more responded promptly. During my hair and makeup trial, she helped me figure out the best styles for me, even when I didn't know how to explain exactly what I wanted. She made me feel at ease and I had such a fun time getting to chat with her. On my actual wedding day, she and Nicole were so wonderful! They made my bridesmaids, mom, and me feel comfortable and so so beautiful. We all wanted slightly different styles and they were able to accommodate all of our requests (even when we wanted slight tweaks several times). Additionally, Michelle's makeup style perfectly suited what I was looking for: a slightly more glamorous version of myself. In my day to day life I don't wear that much make up, so I didn't want to look like a totally different person with contouring and layers of caked on makeup. She totally understood what I wanted and easily surpassed my expectations. I felt amazing on my wedding day and would highly, highly recommend Michelle and her team to any future Cape Cod area brides!!