Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal

Barnstable, MA · View map · Visit website

About Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal

Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal is a team of highly trained On-Location Hair and Makeup Artists based on Cape Cod. We are a team of licensed professionals who specialize in wedding hair and makeup services. We simply love the art of what we do and making our bride's look and feel like the best versions of themselves. We love catering to our clients and giving them the look they have always wanted for their wedding day! We take your vision and bring it to life with precision, and patience.

Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal offers airbrush makeup as well as traditional makeup and hair services. Our main priority is for our clients to look and feel absolutely amazing on their wedding day! Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal offers the following services:

• Consultations

38 Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal Reviews

A
Alexandra

Getting married on 09/09/2020

Michelle is wonderful! My best friend just had her wedding and we decided very last minute we wanted our makeup done. A friend recommended Michelle and she was more than accommodating for us being so ... Read more last minute! She is so sweet and professional and made us look absolutely beautiful! I will definitely be using her for my upcoming wedding :)

S
Sara

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Michelle made me feel comfortable and so beautiful!!

Michelle was phenomenal to work with through the entire wedding process. She was easy to communicate with online/over the phone when I was deciding between different hair and makeup artists and always ... Read more responded promptly. During my hair and makeup trial, she helped me figure out the best styles for me, even when I didn't know how to explain exactly what I wanted. She made me feel at ease and I had such a fun time getting to chat with her. On my actual wedding day, she and Nicole were so wonderful! They made my bridesmaids, mom, and me feel comfortable and so so beautiful. We all wanted slightly different styles and they were able to accommodate all of our requests (even when we wanted slight tweaks several times). Additionally, Michelle's makeup style perfectly suited what I was looking for: a slightly more glamorous version of myself. In my day to day life I don't wear that much make up, so I didn't want to look like a totally different person with contouring and layers of caked on makeup. She totally understood what I wanted and easily surpassed my expectations. I felt amazing on my wedding day and would highly, highly recommend Michelle and her team to any future Cape Cod area brides!!

Karen
Karen MacDonald

Married on 07/04/2019

Perfection Naturally

I feel so lucky that Michelle happened to have July 4th open for my wedding day.. She is so easy to work with she made the whole process seem effortless and enjoyable. From the trial to the wedding ... Read more day finish, I knew that I was in the right hands. Michelle arrived on the morning of my wedding with a smile on her face and her sweet and calming presence put me right at ease-a necessary feeling for any bride on her wedding day. I was tremendously relaxed in her chair because I just knew she was going to make me look gorgeous-and she did not disappoint! Michelle is truly a professional as well as an artist who knows how to make people look fabulous and flawless, yet natural. I especially loved the individual false lashes she applied complimenting my eyes perfectly. Michelle also provided hair and make-up for my mom, bridesmaid and flower girl with time to spare. Even though she finished early she stayed until I put on my dress just in case I needed touchups. Michelle will be the best and easiest decision you make for your wedding. She is worth every penny.