Michelle's Kitchen

Rego Park, New York · View map · Visit website

About Michelle's Kitchen

Michelle's Kitchen is a classy and elegant catering and wedding planning business based in Rego Park, New York. They offer unforgettable events by using fine, fresh ingredients and traditions to create custom, memorable menus for their clients. With a tasty creative flair and expertise, they are committed to providing the best of the best.

Michelle's Kitchen proudly offers attentive staff and delectable menus. Their services include:

• Breakfast/Brunch
  • Buffet
  • Cake
  • Tapas
  • Tastings

Cuisine

Michelle's Kitchen offers specialty cuisines that have been mastered in order to provide a truly sensational dining experience. From full-service, on-site catering, they can accommodate both the intimate and the larger weddings. The caterer also offers various catering items, including linens, china, flatware, a chocolate fountain and more. Couples may choose from a variety of serving styles, including cocktail reception, French service, hors d'oeuvres, plated and stations. Their cuisine styles and services include:

• American

5 Michelle's Kitchen Reviews

A
Anastasia

Married on 10/27/2017

This caterer was beyond incredible! The best i could’ve asked for. I got so many compliments from the guests at my wedding. And Michelle’s kitchen made my day even more special :) Read more this caterer was beyond incredible!! the best i could’ve asked for. i got so many compliments from the guests at my wedding. and Michelle’s kitchen made my day even more special :)

S
Sanabel

Married on 07/15/2017

I used Michelle's Kitchen for my wedding and from the beginning it was the easiest thing. Sam helped me with everything from choosing the perfect venue to the perfect hors d'sourves to my plated ... Read more entree options. As a bride I wasn't really stressed about anything besides if my dress was going to properly fit! I loved it. I will be using Michelle's Kitchen for my baby shower =)

G
Gabriela

Married on 06/16/2017

THEY. ARE. AMAZING. I was able to book them through a friend of mine and I have never been so satisfied. My wedding was this past summer and this company was more than helpful in making our special ... Read more day come true. From the food, to the consistent hospitable energy they provided, I'm happy to say that even though I won't be getting married again, I will be using Michelle's Kitchen again for future events!