Mickie Hanson Make-Up Artistry & Hair Design

Yosemite National Park, CA · View map

About Mickie Hanson Make-Up Artistry & Hair Design

Welcome to the artistry of Mickie Hanson of M by Mickie! We are a Yosemite National Park based business and have been the Yosemite National Park preferred vendor for makeup and hair for several years now. We provide luxury makeup and hair beauty services for all destination weddings and elopements. Have fun exploring our professional website. We look forward to complimenting your special day in Yosemite!

For booking inquiries please visit our website www.mbymickie.com on the "contact" page there is a small form to fill out. After we have received your form we will be calling you soon.

Thank you!

18 Reviews for Mickie Hanson Make-Up Artistry & Hair Design

18 Mickie Hanson Make-Up Artistry & Hair Design Reviews

Ana
Ana Schroer

Getting married on 04/16/2020

Would not use any other makeup service!

Mickie and her husband Anthony delivered the best service I could ever imagine. They were able to accommodate my fiancé and I, at last second, for our engagement shoot in the Yosemite area. Mickie is ... Read more a professional: she’s top notch at her craft and she was so kind and patient with me during the entire process and was able to make me feel so calm and cared for. I am what I call “make up dumb” and normally don’t do any makeup save eyeshadow and mascara on special occasions. I left the makeup and hair styling completely up to her, and I could not have been more pleased with the end result. Mickie truly has an eye for this, and she is so passionate and knowledgeable, teaching me along the way. Mickie was so much fun to be around and I honestly could not imagine using any other makeup service after being with her! Anthony was so helpful, and they work extremely well together as a team. He even went out with my fiancé to get breakfast for us ladies while we were busy. I’m extremely excited for my wedding and having these two there with me to make it a success.

H
Holly

Married on 09/08/2018

My makeup trial with Mickie was such a great experience, and I look forward to my big day knowing that Mickie will be there! From the day I booked with her, spent time talking to her on the phone, and ... Read more watched her youtube videos- I felt like so comfortable with her. She is such a warm friendly person that really listens to what you want for your wedding day and will talk through every little detail with you to make sure you are happy. Mickie and her husband Anthony make such a great team- the set up and photos and everything went so smoothly and I couldn't be happier that I will be seeing them again for my wedding!

H
Holly

Married on 09/08/2018

Mickie did a wonderful job on my hair & makeup for my wedding day, I felt so beautiful! Not only did she do my full glam, but 7 other ladies in the bridal party as well! What a marathon day of hair & ... Read more makeup, but she successfully made each of us look and feel so beautiful! She is so talented with tailoring makeup/looks to each individual and making them look their very best. The whole process of booking, makeup trial, planning, payment with Mickie was so easy- this was the easiest part of wedding planning! And the most fun! Thank you Mickie!