Mid Michigan Limousine, LLC

Midland, MI · View map

About Mid Michigan Limousine, LLC

At Mid Michigan Limousine we provide elegant, dependable and safe transportation services at affordable prices. Our complete focus on customer satisfaction sets us apart from the competition. Our low rates allow our vehicles to be of service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Once you are in one of our luxurious limos or party buses, our dedicated and experienced chauffeurs will courteously assist you and attend to your every need.

Every vehicle in our fleet is fully licensed, insured and MDOT Certified with the State of Michigan.

Providing transportation to the Bay City, Midland, Mount Pleasant, and surrounding areas.

3 Reviews for Mid Michigan Limousine, LLC

3 Mid Michigan Limousine, LLC Reviews

P
Paul Letherer

Married on 02/09/2019

Prompt professional very courteous and nice people to deal with reasonably price got it on a short notice

Good company everything was cool I will use them again Read more Good company everything was cool I will use them again

S
Sarajane

Married on 05/02/2015

We booked a party bus for our wedding party. The bus was very clean. It was newer and very nice. Our driver was very accommodating. I was thrilled with our service. Highly recommended. Read more We booked a party bus for our wedding party. The bus was very clean. It was newer and very nice. Our driver was very accommodating. I was thrilled with our service. Highly recommended.

K
Kimberly

Married on 09/05/2018

0.6

I would NEVER recommend this bus to anyone. I had my bachelorette on July 28th. I brought 18 girlfriends with me. The bus they brought us was broken, squealing in the parking lot. We had no air ... Read more conditioning for an hour and a half drive to Royal Oak, and the bus poured exhaust fumes out the air vents. Our driver Jeremy made us walk to him, proceeded to tell me that he made no money that day because of his broken bus to guilt me into tipping him then was extremely rude and irritated wit my group of girls. His boss told me he is paid hourly...I had 18 girls that were sick for 3 days after the fumes we inhaled on this bus. 7 of my passengers had to pay for rides home. Well over an hour away at 12am. They would NOT refund me my money because they needed to clean the bus for smoke... after their bus poured exhaust smoke in our faces all night. We had to pull over on the side of the high way because we could not breathe in this death trap. I called and spoke to both managers and they offered me 150$ back for an 800$ bus. It was only after I threatened to leave this review and expose their bad business practices that they reluctantly offered me half my money back. It has been over 3weeks. I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY MONEY! I am disgusted with their business practices, their driver who KNEW we were getting on a broken bus and tried to guilt me out of my money because he was having a “rough day” then told us to walk.. & the managers that I sat on the phone with for over an hour trying to get my freaking money back to at least cover my sick girlfriend’s Uber rides home. Not only did this company STEAL my money and provide an AWFUL service, they took a night of my life I will never get back. & to boot still have not refunded me half my money as promised. I took 3 weeks to write this review. Hoping they would give me a full refund and change their tune. But, I have to share so this doesn’t happen to anyone else. Promised a bus and given a 115 degree gas chamber on wheels.

Mid Michigan Limousine, LLC FAQ