Middle Gray Photography

Lithia, FL · View map

About Middle Gray Photography

My name is Dawn Castor and I am backed by 19 years experience in the wedding photography industry. All of my clients receive a custom high resolution DVD with printing rights. Please take a look at my site, publishings, as well as my reviews! I look forward to meeting you! Feel free to contact me at:

704-724-6586

dawn@middlegray.net

6 Reviews for Middle Gray Photography

6 Middle Gray Photography Reviews

M
Megan

Married on 05/18/2014

Dawn was wonderful. We had our pictures back when we came home from our honeymoon. She did a great job. Read more Dawn was wonderful. We had our pictures back when we came home from our honeymoon. She did a great job.

W
Wendy

Married on 09/01/2012

All I can say is that Dawn is the best photographer I have EVER worked with and I would not have wanted anyone else to take pictures of my wedding. She is an amazing lady who is very patient, kind, ... Read more and professional. She took the exact pictures that I wanted and more. I am very, very glad that I chose Middle Gray Photography and will definitely be contacting Dawn in the future for more pictures!!

C
Courtney

Married on 09/03/2011

We just recently got married and used Middle Gray Photography. Dawn was wonderful! I love the fact that she doesn't have a time limit. That really allows the pictures to be of the ENTIRE evening! ... Read more She was professional, courteous, and polite! I requested certain shots to be done and they were. My family can be.... loud.... and she took charge during the family shots! When I received the proofs, there were pictures in there that I had no idea she took and that really is so special to me because the groom and I were pulled in so many different directions. During the ceremony (and the reception for that matter), I don't even remember seeing her! I can't say enough wonderful things about Middle Gray! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!