Midnight Express Entertainment

Columbus, IN · View map

About Midnight Express Entertainment

Local to Columbus, Indiana, Midnight Express Entertainment specializes in affordable disc jockey services for weddings throughout the greater metropolitan area. First established in 1983 by musical duo DJ Mike Asher and DJ Bobby Waddle, the team is committed to providing professional, interactive, one-of-a-kind entertainment. They work hard to ensure that your wants and needs remain their number-one priority as they help make your wedding day a true success.

Flexible to your budget, Midnight Express Entertainment is happy to customize their DJ, MC, and lighting services to meet your needs. Wireless LED uplighting, Bose and EV sound systems that work well in rooms of any size, and more can be provided for your special day. Midnight Express Entertainment offers a vast array of music as well as a do-not-play list so you only hear the music you want. Disco balls, video projectors, microphones, and more can be provided if desired.

20 Reviews for Midnight Express Entertainment

20 Midnight Express Entertainment Reviews

C
Cj Williams

Married on 07/07/2019

Great communication, very professional

We had tons of questions as we looked at options for a DJ for our wedding. They were always prompt with communication, answering all our questions, and I could tell from day one that they were great ... Read more at what they do!

H
Hope

Married on 09/29/2018

The Midnight express team gave us our dream reception! From ensuring that our ceremony went smoothly and getting everyone down the aisle in one piece (including my dad and myself), to making our ... Read more reception the best party I’ve ever seen, they went above and beyond. The dance floor was packed the ENTIRE night. They read the crowd better than any DJ I’ve seen before. I’m giving them 10 stars and then some! I’m SO glad we chose them for our wedding. They made our night so much fun!!

J
Jessica

Married on 09/08/2018

Highly Recommend!

Highly recommend Midnight Express if you're looking for more than just someone to play music! They made sure to keep our wedding reception flowing and made sure we kept to our schedule of events. Mike ... Read more kept the dance floor busy all night and did a great job of reading the crowd. They were so easy to work with through the whole process and I never once worried about things not getting done the way we wanted them to. Thanks for making our wedding amazing and so much FUN!