Midnight Express Entertainment

Columbus, IN · View map

About Midnight Express Entertainment

Local to Columbus, Indiana, Midnight Express Entertainment specializes in affordable disc jockey services for weddings throughout the greater metropolitan area. First established in 1983 by musical duo DJ Mike Asher and DJ Bobby Waddle, the team is committed to providing professional, interactive, one-of-a-kind entertainment. They work hard to ensure that your wants and needs remain their number-one priority as they help make your wedding day a true success.

Flexible to your budget, Midnight Express Entertainment is happy to customize their DJ, MC, and lighting services to meet your needs. Wireless LED uplighting, Bose and EV sound systems that work well in rooms of any size, and more can be provided for your special day. Midnight Express Entertainment offers a vast array of music as well as a do-not-play list so you only hear the music you want. Disco balls, video projectors, microphones, and more can be provided if desired.

21 Reviews for Midnight Express Entertainment

21 Midnight Express Entertainment Reviews

K
Kyle Morris

Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely amazing

These guys dj’d our wedding and it was way more than expected. Very professional, friendly, and Interactive. We wouldn’t want anyone else. Highly recommend. Read more These guys dj’d our wedding and it was way more than expected. Very professional, friendly, and Interactive. We wouldn’t want anyone else. Highly recommend.

C
Cj Williams

Married on 07/07/2019

Great communication, very professional

We had tons of questions as we looked at options for a DJ for our wedding. They were always prompt with communication, answering all our questions, and I could tell from day one that they were great ... Read more at what they do!

H
Hope

Married on 09/29/2018

The Midnight express team gave us our dream reception! From ensuring that our ceremony went smoothly and getting everyone down the aisle in one piece (including my dad and myself), to making our ... Read more reception the best party I’ve ever seen, they went above and beyond. The dance floor was packed the ENTIRE night. They read the crowd better than any DJ I’ve seen before. I’m giving them 10 stars and then some! I’m SO glad we chose them for our wedding. They made our night so much fun!!