Midnight Sun Cakery

Anchorage, AK · View map

About Midnight Sun Cakery

For your next event give the gift a specially designed cake! When we meet, I will transform your event ideas into a custom made cake that will be the centerpiece of your occasion.

I specialize in stunning wedding cakes, speciality cakes, and traditional birthday cakes.

I also make cupcakes, & cake truffles!

Located in Anchorage, I’m a locally owned and licensed bakery. Due to my low overhead, I can afford to deliver an outstanding product at a very competitive price.

I love new ideas

66 Reviews for Midnight Sun Cakery

66 Midnight Sun Cakery Reviews

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 07/05/2019

In Awe! My Geode Cake was Better than I Could Ever Imagine!!

Anita and her team really outdid themselves from the very beginning. We met Anita at the wedding fair in Jan/Feb 2019 and right away after trying some samples, we knew we needed to book her as our ... Read more cake artist! We set up a consult to try some flavors at her shop so easily, and after picking our two wonderful flavors, we designed the most extravagant geode cake one could ever imagine! She was so welcoming to all ideas and gave us her professional advice on others. Both my husband and I being "rock nerds" thought an elegant blue geode cake was what we wanted. This was her first and wow, I shed a tear when I saw it. So much that I did not want to even eat it! It was stunning and I was beyond excited to eat the top for our anniversary. We also bought the Special cupcake of the Month (Raspberry Lemonade) and we received so many compliments on it all! Thank you Anita, you are a dream come true!!

J
Jillian

Married on 07/07/2018

Anita made, delivered, and decorated our wedding cake and cupcakes. Everything was beautiful and delicious! We had tons of guests telling us how yummy the cupcakes were. Anita was so fun and easy to ... Read more work with! We highly recommend Midnight Sun Cakery and will definitely order again in the future!

B
Brittney

Married on 10/31/2017

Anita makes delicious cakes that are out of this world and have an amazing talent with her artistic skills! She was extremely flexible when we changed our topper for our cake. She was fun to talk with ... Read more and when you do the cake tasting, IT'S GOING TO BE HARD TO DECIDE ON WHAT FLAVORS YOU WANT!!!!! So, we decided on four flavors :D mango, raspberry, almond joy and red velvet.... You will be satisfied by Anita and her service! Thank you Anita!! Julian and Brittney