Midnight Sun Company

Media, PA · View map · Visit website

About Midnight Sun Company

Midnight Sun Company is a wedding entertainment company based in Media, Pennsylvania. Since 1972, they have strived to provide a level of experience and professionalism that is unmatched. Their goal is to provide you with the best quality and most diverse bands, DJs and production for your money. Founder of Pastore Events LLC, Colette Pastore, is a certified wedding planner who has years of experience working with couples and will help with the entire entertainment process from start to finish. Let them provide you with a unique, stress-free and memorable entertainment experience.

From oldies to pop, Midnight Sun Company can provide entertainment covering a variety of music genres. Their most popular wedding package features music during your cocktail hour, an MC and travel costs. With the ability to learn new songs, you can customize their set list to be exactly what you want. Other services Midnight Sun Company has available include:

• Liability insurance

L
Featured
lauren

Married on 05/26/2018

Kristen & The Noise were amazing!

We used Midnight Sun to book Kristen & The Noise for our Philadelphia wedding. They were amazing! So easy to work with & really do the bulk of the work! Kristen and the band played our favorites and ... Read more Colette was great during the booking process.

J
Jaclyn

Married on 11/10/2018

Great experience!

Working with Midnight Sun was a great experience! We mainly spoke with Cholette who was very responsive and easy to talk to. She sent over song lists and a suggested timeline and worked with us to ... Read more make it fit with our night. She was great! Lost in Paris was the band who played at our wedding and they did an amazing job! They even leaned how to play our first dance and absoultely crushed it! LIP is not only a band but also DJ/ Master of Ceremonies. DJ Gizmo was able to play music during our cocktail hour, during band breaks and got the crowd going for our bridal party entrances. This made life so much easier and he was awesome to work with! LIP really added to our night and we could not have been happier with our decision to have them at our wedding! Would absoultely reccomend!

H
Hannah Simeone

Married on 09/15/2018

Kristen & The Noise is AMAZING!

I had Kristen and The Noise perform at my wedding. I can not explain how AMAZING they were! They were fun, energetic, and great! I received so many compliments on our band. I worked with Colette at ... Read more Midnight Sun who was extremely accommodating. She sent me a song list to go through, she accepted requests, and made sure everything went smoothly (as we had some special parts of our wedding). I cannot say enough positive things about this company and band. You will NOT be disappointed! We all had the time of our lives and the band was a big part of that! Thank you for making my wedding day even better than I expected!!!