Miguel Alexan Hair & Makeup Artist

Trujillo Alto, PR · View map · Visit website

About Miguel Alexan Hair & Makeup Artist

Miguel Alexan is a professional bridal hair and makeup artist in Trujillo Alto, Puerto Rico. Miguel is an award-winning, cosmetologist with over 14 years of experience in the beauty industry. He helps brides and their wedding parties feel fully confident and excited before the big day. Whether you want a naturally feminine look or something red carpet ready, Miguel Alexan will help you to realize your beauty dream.

Miguel Alexan provides a variety of hair and makeup packages for both brides and their wedding parties. After the initial consultation, Miguel will schedule a trial to learn about your visions and create a look that will be long-lasting and perfectly suited to you. Miguel also has an online shop where you can purchase eyeshadows, makeup bags, and gifts for your bridal party.

60 Reviews for Miguel Alexan Hair & Makeup Artist

60 Miguel Alexan Hair & Makeup Artist Reviews

Emilia
Featured
Emilia Barrientos

Married on 06/03/2018

The perfect day!

Miguel Alexan is a true professional, from the moment I entered his studio. He took into consideration every factor, my energy, style, even frame and trust me as a plus type of gal he surpased any of ... Read more my expectations. I felt like a GODDESS, I felt PERFECT! He is a very kind and yet a MASTER at was he does! I would only recomend him, from what I have expierence before with others in different occasions. He will make you feel just like home, loved and like the master piece you are, for that amazing occasion! Best part makeup was done super early like at 10am and even at 1am my hair was perfect and make up tooo!

Solianne
Solianne

Married on 07/21/2019

Gracias Miguel!!

Miguel y su equipo son excelentes! Se encargaron de dejarnos hermosas y nos hicieron sentir muy bien en todo momento. 100% recomendado! Read more Miguel y su equipo son excelentes!! Se encargaron de dejarnos hermosas y nos hicieron sentir muy bien en todo momento. 100% recomendado!!

C
Carla Rodriguez

Married on 04/06/2019

So happy!!!

I loved Miguel! He understood my vision and aloud me to be a perfect a bride. His works is amazing. Read more I loved Miguel!! He understood my vision and aloud me to be a perfect a bride.His works is amazing.