Miguel Angel Photography

Clearwater, FL · View map · Visit website

About Miguel Angel Photography

Focusing on capturing candid love, raw emotions and every detail of your special day, Miguel Angel Photography is a wedding photographer with over 10 years of experience based in Clearwater, Florida. Miguel Angel has photographed over 100 weddings and will go above and beyond to remember the greatest moments on your big day. Following the slogan, “Every detail. Forever”, Miguel Angel Photography does everything they can to ensure you receive a quality experience during your wedding day.

Couples will have the opportunity to choose from a range of wedding packages, including a consultation to ensure your big day is captured to your liking. Plus, images are available to couples in a variety of formats, such as albums, canvases, digital files and thank you cards. Their services include:

• Additional hours

J
Featured
Julie

Married on 04/07/2018

We were recommended Miguel from a family member and are so glad we chose him to do our wedding! He spent 9 hours with us on our wedding day and took some amazing photographs we will cherish forever. ... Read more The portraits he did of my husband and I were stunning, despite some time constraints. We are soo pleased with his work we would highly recommend Miguel if you are in the Tampa Bay area. He is also affordable, so you can afford to have a wedding as well as hire him! His cost per value was excellent! Also very important during the wedding day is having a calm photographer that will not add more stress, Miguel stayed very composed even when I was stressing and was enjoyable for our guests to be around. Thank you Miguel for being a part of our special day!!!

A
Ana

Getting married on 11/14/2020

Miguel is a very talented and professional photographer. He is able to capture beautiful memories through his amazing work. I would certainly reccomend him to everyone and use his services in the ... Read more future again.

A
Amy

Married on 04/06/2019

Miguel was absolutely amazing and so professional during our engagement pictures process. He listened to all my ideas and helped me in making them come true. I would highly recommend him if you want ... Read more amazing photos and someone who truly listens to what you want and how you feel. He was not only amazing with my fiancé and I he was so patient with our one year old and making sure she was included in our pictures! We appreciate him so much!