Mike Cantarell Films & Cancun Wedding Video

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About Mike Cantarell Films & Cancun Wedding Video

We are a Professional Wedding Cinematography & Photography studio based in Cancun, Mexico since 1995. Our team has worked with couples from around the world to capture priceless moments and turn them into eternal memories of more than 9000 weddings. Sharing your love story and your unforgettable experience to create meaningful, creative and visually stunning videos and photos is our passion, so let us know your vision and we will assure you a piece like no other.

We offer Professional Cinematography & Photography services for Weddings of all styles, sizes and budgets. Our owner, founder and cinematography director, Mike, will work with you one by one to determine your package options, including hours of service and the length of your wedding video. Photos and Videos are delivered in digital download (USB or DVD available).

28 Reviews for Mike Cantarell Films & Cancun Wedding Video

28 Mike Cantarell Films & Cancun Wedding Video Reviews

Brittany
Featured
Brittany

Married on 02/16/2019

Professional Videography

We were referred to Mike Cantarell through Quetzal Wedding Photography (our wedding photographers). Mike and his team were awesome to work with! They arrived on time with our photographers and blew ... Read more our mind away with their professionalism and videography skills. Our guests even noticed how great they were. Mike and his team exceeded our expectations with our wedding video. I HIGHLY recommend Mike and his team for your destination wedding videography needs. :) Thank you Mike! Brittany & Derenik 02.16.2019

Alison
Alison Lambeth Dyson

Married on 08/14/2019

The best wedding photographers in rivera maya, mx

OMG! We could not have found a better group of photographers for our needs! We had a very small wedding on Paamul Beach @ Paamul Restaurant in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. As a photographer myself, I ... Read more myself, I was hoping to find someone who would pay attention to details, someone easy to work with and listen to what I wanted. Well, I got exactly what I was hoping for! These guys are AMAZING! They took their time, looked for great shots and were so kind and professional! The only regret that I have is that I didn't book a bigger package. We booked a one hour session because the wedding was so small.. If I had it to do over again, I would've booked them for at least 3 hours! Guess what? We got our pictures delivered by email in ONLY ONE WEEK! We were expecting much longer. We are still eagerly waiting for the video! It's only been nine days and I can't wait to see it! They actually gave us a sneak peek of the DRONE VIDEO! It was BEYOND AMAZING!! I cannot wait to see the finished product!!! If you are in the need for a photographer in the Rivera Maya and surrounding areas, give Mike a call!!

A
Alex Allen

Married on 04/27/2019

The best ever

We could not have received the BEST wedding video EVER! The amount of professionalism Mike has had throughout the whole process was AMAZING! He used the most up to date state of the art equipment ... Read more so that he was able to catch every angle possible!!! Me and my husband were so amazed when we saw our video for the first time and till this day anyone else who watches it is still in shock from how amazing our video turned out!!!! We can not thank you enough Mike Cantarell!!!!!