Mike Cassimatis Photography

Chesterfield, MO · View map

About Mike Cassimatis Photography

For as long as I can remember, I have been making images. As a kid, I spent countless hours drawing, painting and sketching. I continued this all the way through college, where I majored in graphic design and illustration at The University of Kansas. After spending over a decade in the advertising world, I left a successful career as a creative director to pursue my passion of wedding photography.

I strive to create images that are romantic, organic and timeless. My goal is to tell the story of your wedding day through thoughtfully crafted images that allow you to relive each and every special moment. I’ve had the privilege of photographing weddings from North America to Europe and my work can be seen in numerous national wedding publications. Each year, I only commit to a limited number of weddings to ensure each one of my couples receives the best service possible.

I am based out of Saint Louis, Missouri and available for weddings worldwide. If you are interested in hiring me to photograph your wedding, please contact me via email at mike@mnc-photography.com

My work has been featured on popular wedding sites such as Style Me Pretty, 100 Layer Cake, Southern Weddings, Green Wedding Shoes, Grey Likes Weddings, The Knot, Carats & Cake, Magnolia Rouge, and more.

5 Reviews for Mike Cassimatis Photography

5 Mike Cassimatis Photography Reviews

C
Crystal

Married on 04/14/2018

Stop what you're doing and book Mike Cassimatis to photograph the most important day of your life. You most certainly will not be disappointed. Having Mike photograph our wedding day is one of our ... Read more favorite decisions that we made for our big day. Mike not only is extremely talented -- his photographs are flawless, he pays close attention to every detail, and many of the photos simply make us tear up looking back to our magical day; Mike also has a truly wonderful, professional demeanor. Every request we had (which there were so, so many with fireworks, a dove release in the rain, a special first dance, etc.) he made happen while being positive, upbeat, kind and extremely easy to work with. Many of our family members even commented on how excellent he was. He's extremely organized and was able to help direct our family members through family photos efficiently, politely and calmly. We had a lot to capture on our wedding day with a lot of particular requests and moving pieces. Mike was able to capture everything so well and we couldn't be more thrilled with how our wedding photos turned out. He was flexible if timing changed for certain items too. One recommendation we have is to definitely do an engagement session. Mike took our photos for that too and it just gave us the chance to get comfortable with him before he was photographing one of the most meaningful days of our lives. We are always going to be so thankful for the memories Mike captured for us and we know he would do the same for you in a heartbeat!

K
Kellie

Married on 06/23/2016

Almost a year has passed, and we cannot begin to express how grateful we are to have such gorgeous photos to recount our wedding day. Of course, we only have Mike Cassimatis to thank for that! We know ... Read more how tempting it is to save some money any chance you get when planning a wedding, but photography is NOT something that you want to sacrifice. After everything is said and done, all you have left is fleeting memories and the photography to bring them back to life. Make it count! Mike’s work is worth every single penny and so much more. Honestly, we had our eyes on Mike’s work for a few years prior to the wedding. His quality, style, and skills are unmatched, and we knew that we wanted him from the beginning. What we didn’t know is that Mike would be sooo much fun to work with. He made us laugh so much and made every moment absolutely memorable. Everything just felt natural and easy, no awkward poses or cheesy smiles. It truly felt like he was one of our close friends that just so happens to be crazy talented with a camera. We had such a blast!

M
Melissa

Married on 06/17/2016

Mike went above and beyond to capture every moment of our day so beautifully! His work speaks for itself.. Our photos are truly heirlooms that we'll treasure for many years to come. He was also a ... Read more pleasure to work with during the planning process, and made posing for photos feel so natural (even for my husband!). There is definite sticker shock when planning a wedding -- but having Mike capture your day is an investment worth every penny.