Mike Christ Photography & Design

Pittsburgh, PA · View map · Visit website

About Mike Christ Photography & Design

Mike Christ Photography & Design is a vintage-style wedding photographer based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Mike is up to date on the latest photography trends but also sticks to his roots of simple, traditional wedding shots. He not only takes photography very seriously, but also understands people. He’s there to put your mind at ease if you get wedding day jitters. Mike will make you feel comfortable in front of the camera and give you genuine, beautiful photos of your big day that you can cherish forever!

Mike Christ Photography & Design offers many services for capturing your wedding day. These photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Toning
  • Trash the dress
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Mike Christ Photography & Design also offers many items to preserve these special memories. These photography items include:

• Albums

T
Taryn Delaney

Married on 01/05/2019

An Exceptional Photographer

Mike did an amazing job at our wedding -- I feel blessed to have had him as our photographer. He took the time to talk with me over the phone several times about what I wanted prior to our wedding ... Read more day, as well as corresponded via email with me to answer any questions that we had. He went to the chapel to check out the lighting and the venue prior to the wedding. On our wedding day, he arrived early and took some amazing pictures, then was there while I was getting ready. He took a picture of my mother that I will treasure forever, as well as one of my father and my husband. The pictures from the ceremony and from the reception I will treasure forever. There are about 800 of them, I believe. I would recommend Mike for his enthusiasm, professionalism, skill, personality, and overall services. A wonderful photographer!!

S
Summer

Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing photos

Mike is an amazing photographer, he captured everything I wanted and much more! We had a blast doing our engagement photos and even more fun at the wedding! Can’t wait to work with you again in the ... Read more future.

A
Ashton

Married on 08/25/2018

Great experience, would recommend!

My husband and I SO enjoyed working with Mike! He really took the time to get to know us and our story, making our wedding day so much more fun and relaxing as it felt like a friend was photographing ... Read more us. And he did a fantastic job on our photos! There so were many great moments captured in such elegant and unique ways, I couldn't have asked for more!