Mike Hiatt Media

Bend, OR · View map · Visit website

About Mike Hiatt Media

Mike Hiatt Media is a wedding videography company based in Bend, Oregon, shooting weddings throughout Oregon and beyond, willing to travel with you. Owners Jessica and Mike Hiatt are a husband-and-wife team that specializes in various videography styles such as a cinematic and storytelling. They are both certified drone pilots by the FAA and proficient in creating stunning aerial footage, which gives Jessica and Mike a unique style to tell the couple's story. They have been part of the wedding videography industry since 2014.

Mike Hiatt Media provides the final wedding videos in several formats such as DVDs, SD cards, USB hard drives, digital downloads, and USB flash drives. They offer a variety of videography services, including:

• Additional hours

J
Featured
Janae

Married on 02/10/2018

What is the most treasured thing from our wedding day? Our video! It's true what they say- your wedding day goes by in a blink. Before we knew it my dress was packed up and in the back of my closet, ... Read more and friends and family had all left, and we were back at work. Watching our wedding video and being able to reminisce was such a special treasure! I know a lot of couples who forgo videos because of cost, but let me tell you why Mike and Jess Hiatt are some of my favorite people ever. Our wedding video looks like it straight out of a fairytale. We got married in Bend in February (brr!) but from our video it looks like a warm summer's day! They captured EVERY detail. My husband and I were watching it (on repeat) and kept saying "oh yeah!! remember that!? Oh, that looked so good! Damn, look at how foxy we are!!" The swooping panning shots (forgive my unofficial videographer terms) were just swoon worthy and looked oh-so professional. Not to mention the whole video compilation was just PERFECT. Everything was timed to a T and the music just turned me into a giant sob fest. Mike and Jess definitely know their stuff. They even flow a drone over our first look and ceremony site- what an AMAZING way to capture the day. They followed us around to capture all the really special moments, but didn't make us feel intruded upon. Jess offered me a La Croix (because no one likes a dehydrated bride) and Mike was cracking jokes and helping my husband's nerves in front of the camera. They didn't treat our wedding like a paycheck, they treated it like a celebration of love and they were happy to be there. Honestly, our day was made better by having this amazing videographer duo, and we have this INCREDIBLE treasure that we watch on repeat and will keep forever. If you're on the fence as to whether or not to hire a videographer team, contact Mike and Jess- you won't regret it!

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Experience & Great Friends :)

Mike and Jess did an absolutely AMAZING job! Not only did we meet up for drinks months before our wedding to get to know each other and ask questions, but they were so personable from the beginning. ... Read more We had a destination wedding, but they made us always feel at ease with their constant communication and always making sure we were in the loop. The day of our wedding, they were prompt, set up, super professional, and everything ran very smoothly. I didn't even notice the drone (which I heard would be loud...but it wasn't at all!), and some of my favorite shots were the overhead views of Sunriver. We now feel like we have amazing friends in Oregon, and our wedding highlight video is just so special. Amazing quality, gorgeous shots, super friendly couple...it doesn't get any better! Highly highly recommend! :) Thank you Mike and Jess!!

D
Danica Kleint

Married on 08/26/2018

This sweet couple will exceed all of your expectations!

NEVER, never skip out on a wedding video! Months later we are reliving our day and seeing new details and moments from our day every time. Mike Hiatt Media captured every element of our wedding ... Read more perfectly. From our vows, to the decor to the guests laughing and dancing throughout the night - they seriously caught ALL of it! ALWAYS, always hire Mike and his wife Jess! They were so easy to work with, from booking them to the actual day. Mike gave the best direction and Jess was there to fix my train and my hair through out the ENTIRE day. Plus Mike and Jess are the absolutely sweetest people on the planet. They added so much joy to our wedding day (and all the years to come when we watch our video) we can never thank them enough. Hire these guys, you will not regret it!!!!