Mike Jones Entertainment and Events

Atlanta, GA · View map · Visit website

About Mike Jones Entertainment and Events

Mike Jones Entertainment and Events is a professional DJ from Atlanta that offers a variety of services to fulfill all your entertainment needs. What started out as a hobby for owner Mike Jones, quickly became a calling that led to the creation of this company. Mike’s passion for music goes back to his childhood, when he recalls certain songs having the ability to awaken certain emotions. Now, he takes that idea and transfers it to your wedding day. Mike Jones Entertainment and Events is able to use their skills to evoke the right emotions that will enhance your celebration.

Mike is a part of the American Disc Jockey Association and the Atlanta Disc Jockey Network. Along with his music services, Mike Jones Entertainment and Events can provide clients with lighting design and photo booth services. Services include:

• Consultation

Featured
Mackenzie

Married on 05/19/2019

Best decision ever!

BOOK MIKE JONES NOW! Mike was single handedly the BEST vendor that my husband and I booked for our wedding day. I would argue that a DJ can make or break the party and Mike KILLED IT. Every person ... Read more person was out on the dance floor, both young and old. Mike surprised us by bringing glow stick necklaces for everyone to wear and he made everything SO EASY throughout the entire process. I literally had nothing to worry about, because Mike had it on lock. Additionally, Mike met us at the venue prior to the wedding to ensure he would have everything he needed to make everything smooth and easy. For an organized planner like myself, this was awesome. He put me at so much ease and I didn't worry about anything. For the actual wedding day, he showed up six hours early and had everything good to go within no time. Mike is friendly, extremely accommodating (especially for military and law enforcement personnel!!), and I could not have been happier with our choice. Mike is 100% worth every dollar we spent. I seriously could not have imagined the day without him!! Thank you for helping make our day absolutely magical, Mike!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!

Lauren
Lauren

Getting married on 10/26/2019

Your DJ search ends here!

WOW! All I can say. Mike is incredible. He is kind, funny and so easy to work with. We did not have to worry about a thing! We got married 2 weeks ago and I still have people messaging me saying how ... Read more saying how much fun they had, how they have never seen such a packed dance floor and even asking if we will share the playlist! Everyone had a blast! Mike also provided the photo booth + props and holy cow- SO much fun! If you are wondering if you need a photo booth- YOU DO. Even my grumpiest coworker took several pictures and loved it- lol!

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 06/22/2019

So great, would definitely recommend

Mike Jones is absolutely incredible and I would recommend him to everyone! He made our day so incredibly special and wonderful and all of our guests mentioned how great he was. My grandma is a lot ... Read more older and has a walker, but still got out on the dance floor and Mike made a point to make sure she felt special and was calling her by name and talking about how great her "dance moves" were over the mike. She was beaming. He was also very flexible and willing to make our day exactly what we were envisioning. Whether that was customizing our first dance songs, or customizing what the screen read on his DJ stand.. everything felt very "us" and personalized. He has an online portal where you can even choose the songs you "must have" or refuse to have which is wonderful. We also used his photobooth and were able to design our own photostrips which really added a lot to the day. He also provided a photobooth book for our guests to put a copy of their pictures in and write us a little note. We ended up using this as our "guest book" and it was really fun to look back at all the pictures and notes when we got back from our honeymoon. We also get the digital copies of all the pictures taken in the photobooth which will be fun to have! Our day was everything we could have imagined and more, and a lot of that was due to Mike Jones! If you're looking for a wedding DJ- definitely book him!