Mike Lotempio Videographer

North Tonawanda, NY · View map · Visit website

About Mike Lotempio Videographer

Mike Lotempio Videographer is a professional wedding videographer located in North Tonawanda, New York. Lead videographer, Mike, has over nine years of experience creating stunning videos and short films. Mike aims to capture the beauty and emotion of your day through his lens using a cinematic style. His goal is to create a video that authentically depicts the joy and love present on your day.

Mike Lotempio Videographer can capture your pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception to tell the story of your special day. He uses multiple cameras and includes drone footage to ensure every angle of your day is documented. Your footage can be edited into a range of styles including a highlight video or full feature film. All Mike Lotempio Videographer films are shot in high definition and can be delivered as a digital download, on an SD card, or USB drive.

6 Reviews for Mike Lotempio Videographer

6 Mike Lotempio Videographer Reviews

K
Karli Weber

Married on 05/11/2019

Professional and kind

We were hesitant about a videographer for our wedding but saw some of Mike’s videos and knew we had to book him! We are so incredibly happy with the results. He added in little personal touches based ... Read more on things I had mentioned in passing which I thought was so awesome! He was helpful with all of my questions. We’ve been to friends weddings where the videographer/photographer hovers and gets in the way. Mike got every detail - big and small - from a professional and respectable distance. I couldn’t have asked for it to be any better. 10/10 would hire him again!

A
Ali Gonyea

Married on 01/04/2019

Exceeded Our Expectactions

We were extremely happy with our wedding video. Mike was able to capture the most memorable moments at the wedding and put together such a beautiful video that we as a family will cherish forever.I ... Read more would highly recommend Mike to anyone looking for a videographer at their next wedding!

Brandi
Brandi

Married on 10/07/2018

Absolutely Wonderful!

Mike did an amazing filming our wedding! Exactly two weeks prior to our wedding I reached out to him in hopes he’d be available to shoot our wedding. (Should have never waited till last minute to get ... Read more a videographer, it’s so worth it!) He had no plans of doing a wedding this weekend but he immediately responded to my message and was willing to switch his schedule to accommodate us. I was so happy. The video he produced for us was simply perfect and I am so glad I made this last minute decision to book him! He was extremely attentive and got every single thing I asked for in our video. He followed myself and my husband around Delaware park for an hour to get amazing action shots! He worked well with everyone from my wedding party, from my little flower girl to my 100 pound German Shepherd. I would highly highly recommend Mike!