Mike Moon Studio

Woodstock, Georgia · View map · Visit website

About Mike Moon Studio

Mike Moon Studio is a full-service photography company out of Woodstock, Georgia that specializes in wedding photography and videography. Their talented team is prepared to tell your love story through their photos on the day of your event and they turn your photos around in 14 days or less! Enjoy the benefits of their high-tech Moonlite Lighting System to ensure that your photos will have vibrant colors and light no matter the weather. Book Mike Moon Studio today, the ideal choice for your Southern wedding.

Experience
Mike Moon Studio has won WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Awards nine years in a row. Time and time again this team has provided exceptional service to couples getting married in the Greater Atlanta area, and your special day could be next!

This photographer offers many wedding services. Mike Moon Studio’s services include:

• Videography
  • High-Resolution Images
  • Printing Rights Included
  • Liability Insurance

Other Services
In addition to the wedding-related services listed above, Mike Moon Studio offers several other services. Their services include:

• Boudoir Shoot
  • Bridal Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Engagement / Love Story Video
  • Trash-the-Dress Shoot
  • Dude-oir (Male Boudoir)
  • Legacy Films

Featured
Kaitlyn

Married on 10/17/2018

The Perfect Wedding Photographer

Mike Moon Studio was the best choice for our wedding photography. They worked with our crazy schedule seamlessly, and were quick to respond to emails and phone calls whenever we had questions. ... Read more Rachael, our photographer, was incredible. She helped coach my husband and I through our engagement shoot and wedding day perfectly, which was a necessity as we were both nervous and not used to having professional pictures taken. She captured so many funny and sweet candid moments from our reception! The resulting photos are beautiful, and I know we'll treasure them forever. Bonus: we got them back in 12 days!

N
Nikki

Getting married on 10/05/2019

So thankful for this company!

This company is amazing! They shot my sister's wedding, and come October they will be shooting mine as well. With around six months left until our wedding day, my fiance and I completely flip flopped ... Read more our plans and moved our wedding to the beach where we got engaged. Some of the vendors we had were not willing to accommodate this change, but Mike Moon was more than happy to! I am so excited to have this company for our wedding day and I recommend them 100%!

A
Alex Goldfarb

Married on 06/29/2019

Your search stops here!

Mike Moon Studios was amazing! Well worth the (fair) price they charge, especially in a field where you really do get what you pay for. Everyone we’ve dealt with there has been nothing but amazing and ... Read more friendly, and genuinely helpful to speak with when you’re stressed out over so much planning. The photos all came out fantastic (and quick!), we got everything we wanted. Whatever they’re paying Peter (our photographer) isn’t enough. The guy freakin killed it. Not only are his shots great, but he was funny and fun to work with. Really made posing for photos easy and feel natural, and it definitely shows in his work. I’d say I’d use you guys again for my next wedding, but pretty sure my wife would kill me. Thanks for everything guys!