Mike Picard Motion Pictures

Cumberland, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About Mike Picard Motion Pictures

Mike Picard Motion Pictures is a videography company based in Cumberland, Rhode Island that has been filming beautiful weddings in the New England area for many years. Their top priority is to understand the expectations and desires of their couples so that they can deliver the perfect product with a personalized touch.

Experience

Mike Picard Motion Pictures consists of wonderful and professional staff that have all kinds of experience. Mike Picard has over 20 years of experience shooting weddings and has many editors and shooters who have a creative and cinematic vision.

Mike Picard Motion Pictures offers many services that come with their wedding packages. They provide these services in order to capture your special day perfectly:

• Three shooters/editors
  • Three cameras
  • Up to 10 hours of coverage
  • Drone footage
  • Flash drives
  • Rehearsal dinner coverage
  • Extra blu-ray copies
  • Full length chronological documentary
  • Music style video that recaps your wedding day
  • 15-20 minute movie style edit

79 Reviews for Mike Picard Motion Pictures

79 Mike Picard Motion Pictures Reviews

Featured
User4431454

2+ years ago

My husband and I are 100% thrilled with our wedding mini movie... Above and beyond our expectations. Mike Picard and his staff are very professional, great customer service and super creative. Being in ... Read more in the industry myself (and a photographer) it was or would be assume quite hard to please a visual artist from one artist to another. Mike and his staff blew us away and I can not say enough how beautiful our video/mini movie is and how pleased we are. Visual memories are very important to us and I could only see myself trusting Mike Picard to capture it all. The day of our wedding, I was so excited and so happy that everything seemed like a dream to me. Watching our mini movie he shot EVERYTHING-every detail all over again that I experience but more importably everything that I missed. There was a crew of 3 and I never saw them at all (like they where not even there-that is a true professional-working behind the scenes. ) but when you see the movie it looks like a crew of 30 shot it. Unreal, every detail was captured and all the emotion I felt was relived through our mini movie. I cry every time I see the movie and so do my guest. Here is an email I just received today from a guest of mine (over a month after our wedding and we are still getting compliments on Mike's Work). "I just watched your mini movie and it made me cry. I loved everything about your wedding and I am so very happy for you both. Your videographer did such a wonderful job- you are so lucky to have such a wonderful keep sake from your wedding day" If you are reading this and thinking of hiring Mike Picard Motion Pictures look no further you will be so overwhelmed with pure joy from the final product he is worth every dime. I truly can not find the perfect words to write as I waited some time to write this review and I still can not find the right words other than your wedding day will be a day of perfection so only trust perfection! Thank you Mike Picard Motion Pictures :)

J
Jessica

Getting married on 09/14/2019

Mike is AMAZING! Working with him from day one was a breeze. He made everything effortless, and smooth. His work, speaks for itself... It didn't take long into our first meeting with Mike that he ... Read more was going to be our Videographer... When our guests saw the drone Mike brought, they were all floored! It gives the video such a different affect. I couldn't recommend him more. You will not regret hiring him!!!

Katie
Katie Rollins

Married on 11/09/2018

The best of the best!

Mike & his team were phenomenal. He had our entire day organized down to the minute. He was flexible when accommodating our photographers timeline and helped our entire day go seamlessly! The team ... Read more filmed us getting ready at a hotel, doing a first look at a cranberry bog and then at the venue. There are so many things that you miss during the big day that are captured on video and when watching it back you don’t even realize you missed it! The team is so professional and organized and you don’t even realize that they are there. Watching our video brings back every emotion of the day. From the moment we started getting ready to the minute we wrapped up the reception- I felt the exact emotions I was feeling that day! We are so thankful that we have our video to reminisce on the best day of our lives. Mike Picard Motion Pictures is worth every penny because the quality is unbeatable.