Mike Picard Motion Pictures

Cumberland, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About Mike Picard Motion Pictures

Mike Picard Motion Pictures is a videography company based in Cumberland, Rhode Island that has been filming beautiful weddings in the New England area for many years. Their top priority is to understand the expectations and desires of their couples so that they can deliver the perfect product with a personalized touch.

Experience

Mike Picard Motion Pictures consists of wonderful and professional staff that have all kinds of experience. Mike Picard has over 20 years of experience shooting weddings and has many editors and shooters who have a creative and cinematic vision.

Mike Picard Motion Pictures offers many services that come with their wedding packages. They provide these services in order to capture your special day perfectly:

• Three shooters/editors
  • Three cameras
  • Up to 10 hours of coverage
  • Drone footage
  • Flash drives
  • Rehearsal dinner coverage
  • Extra blu-ray copies
  • Full length chronological documentary
  • Music style video that recaps your wedding day
  • 15-20 minute movie style edit

81 Reviews for Mike Picard Motion Pictures

81 Mike Picard Motion Pictures Reviews

J
Featured
Jami Trojan

Married on 08/25/2018

Best decision we made for our special day!

Hiring Mike Picard and his team for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. My fiance at the time was a little unsure of the idea because we aren't the type who like being in front of the ... Read more camera but Mike and his team have a way of making you feel comfortable and they truly did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. I can't say enough about the quality of work and professionalism we experienced with this company. Not only did we absolutely love the finished product, but they also played a huge role in the scheduling of the day to help keep everyone on track. We have since watched our video (more than a few times) and it has a way of bringing you back in a way pictures never could. We are so thankful we hired Mike and his team.

J
Jessica

Married on 09/14/2019

Mike is AMAZING! Working with him from day one was a breeze. He made everything effortless, and smooth. His work, speaks for itself... It didn't take long into our first meeting with Mike that he ... Read more was going to be our Videographer... When our guests saw the drone Mike brought, they were all floored! It gives the video such a different affect. I couldn't recommend him more. You will not regret hiring him!!!

Marie
Marie

Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing wedding footage and recap!

We are so thankful we chose to have Picard pictures and his amazing team of videographers to capture our wedding day. Not only are we in love with the final product, the team was awesome to work with- ... Read more fun, energetic and made everyone feel at ease. The videos captured every moment and every single detail that I would have wanted out of the best day of my life. The recap was perfect— every clip that I would have chosen was squeezed into a 2 minute video. It felt like someone I have known all my life was the person who created the recap edited my wedding video. Not to mention mike Picard was extremely prompt in providing us with the footage shortly after the wedding! Thank you again for everything!