Mike Sperlak Photography

Baltimore, MD · View map · Visit website

About Mike Sperlak Photography

Mike Sperlak Photography is a wedding photography company based outside in Maryland that specializes in capturing fine art portraits on your wedding day. Mike Sperlak Photography services Baltimore, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Cape May, and the surrounding regions. Mike Sperlak is the owner and photographer behind Mike Sperlak Photography. His passion for capturing stunning artistic images shines through with every wedding he shoots. His style combines his background in landscape photography, searching for the perfect natural light and composition, with a formal portrait photographer’s understanding of the best poses and uses of artificial light. His ultimate goal is to capture all of your wedding day emotions and stories from a candid perspective as they unfold.

The photographer offers many wedding services. Mike Sperlak Photography’s services include:

• Additional hours
  • Destination/travel
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter

Other Services

In addition to the above wedding-related offerings, Mike Sperlak Photography also offers many other services to provide convenience for couples. Their other services include:

• Engagement sessions

A
Featured
Alexandra

Married on 05/11/2014

Mike is awesome and I loved his work! He is hilarious and really easy to get along with. Our engagement photo session was probably the most fun I had during our engagement. And he spent literally the ... Read more the whole wedding day with us - from getting ready at my house at 9:30 am till the very last one to leave the venue at 10:30pm. He also guarantees a second shooter which was a great. I would absolutely recommend him!

Allison
Allison

Married on 12/31/2018

Highly Recommend!

I cannot say enough good things about Mike. Working with him was a breeze & the photos are even better than I ever imagined. My husband & I were very nervous initially – neither of us are spotlight ... Read more people but Mike instantly had both of us laughing & at complete ease. We were married on NYE & it rained the entire day/night, but Mike had great ideas for spaces within our venue so we didn’t have to worry about missing out due to the rain. When there was a quick break in the rain during our cocktail hour, Mike hustled to get us outside & set up the most gorgeous shots right on the street. We even received 18x preview photos the day after our wedding and I’m obsessed with all of them. Hiring Mike as our photographer was one of the best planning decisions we made – I highly recommend him.

Heather
Heather

Married on 11/24/2018

Absolutely Perfect

Mike photographed our wedding in November in New Jersey and i am speechless with the photos we received. He did such an amazing job! The second shooter he brought with him was also amazing. They ... Read more were so friendly, super down to earth and really made the different poses fun. It began to rain near the end of our solo session, but those were our favorite photos we got! The lighting Mike used made it look like we were in falling snow! So breathtaking. Absolutely would hire him again in a heartbeat. Our guests even commented on the photos and how interactive and willing they were to take photos of individuals and their family and friends. We got close to 1,000 photos total and each color photo we also got in black and white! Do not hesitate if you are considering Mike, he is amazing!!!