Mike Staff Productions

Troy, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Mike Staff Productions

Mike Staff Productions is as obsessed with your wedding vision as you are. A packed dance floor. Beautiful, emotional photography. Artistic, fun-to-watch videography. All guaranteed. It’s not too much to ask for! Click on the link to our website at the top of the page to learn more. Our team of Award Winning DJs, Photographers and Videographers work seamlessly together to take pressure off of you and deliver remarkable service on your wedding day. It's called The Team Approach. Expect professionalism, communication and perfectly coordinated execution. Why interview dozens of photographers, videographers and DJs when you can use one company for all three services? Bundling wedding services saves time and money. One contact, one (pressure free) meeting, three services checked off the list! Cut the planning time and start bundling! Artistic, Experienced & Certified wedding DJs, Photographers & Videography to make your wedding ROCK! Trust the company whose 5-star reputation is built on the most remarkable wedding professionals in the area.

No matter which of Mike Staff Productions’ services you choose, you’ll receive personal attention for a flawless experience. Their services include:

• Fun, Pressure-Free Consultation

Cassondra
Featured
Cassondra

Married on 09/16/2016

Listen to me when I tell you that I am a picky person and I had waited 7 years to marry my husband, which means I had A LOT of time to dream up my fantasy wedding and prepare all the details and ... Read more picture the emotions and feelings of our wedding day. The number one thing I was not willing to settle on were the photographer, the videographer and the DJ - The people in charge of making sure that I would look back at all the beautiful details and remember the feelings and excitement and the person who would call us Mr. and Mrs. out loud for all our friends and family. Chris our photographer not only made us feel comfortable with just being us but also helped us come out of our shell a bit to get some pictures I never dreamed we'd look good in (haha) He is an exceptional person who really understood us and made not only our engagement photos but our entire wedding day stress free, from the moment he arrived he was completely in control and almost seemed like he could tell by my face when I wanted to know what was next. Randy was the reason we initially knew we had to have Mike Staff and I actually e-mailed him and said "We want you guys, only if you'll be our DJ" He always seemed more like a friend when I would contact him and made sure that I left each conversation feeling more confident than before. He did everything he said he was going to do and more. We have not received our video yet (Still on the timeline of how they said everything would go) but from what I have experienced so far I have no doubt that I will cry and laugh the first time I watch it and know that I chose the best company to capture such a perfect day. Thank you to everyone at Mike Staff for handling my never ending questions and hundreds of meetings with my ever famous binder with the most professional attitude that I am sure you cannot get from anywhere else.

Charlotte
Charlotte Robert

Getting married on 09/19/2020

Wedding 2013

They were awesome, very professional and boy do they know how to throw a party! Read more They were awesome, very professional and boy do they know how to throw a party !

Mandi
Mandi Unruh

Married on 06/29/2019

DJ Steve Miller = Simply The Best

Mike Staff Productions was absolutely fantastic from start to finish. We can't say enough about them. We used them for both our DJ and Photographers. We had DJ Steve Miller. He is by far the best DJ ... Read more best DJ I have seen at a wedding--I know, I know, I am biased because it was our wedding. I probably am, BUT, DJ Steve Miller played song after song that kept everyone on the dancefloor. Usually, a DJ will play a song that is my "break" song to get another drink, chat with people, use the photobooth, etc., but I never wanted to leave the dancefloor. I don't know how he did it, but man was he incredible. I can't begin to say how many compliments we got saying how good the DJ was. I truly wish every wedding could have DJ Steve!!