Mike Yoon Photo

Cerritos, CA · View map · Visit website

About Mike Yoon Photo

Mike Yoon Photo is a wedding photography company based in Cerritos, California, that services the Los Angeles, Newport Beach, Orange and Santa Monica areas. The owner, Mike Yoon, is a professional photographer who considers himself to be a storyteller and an artist. His main goal is to piece together images that will express a bigger picture. In 2009, he founded Mike Yoon Photo which specializes in rustic wedding photography.

At Mike Yoon Photo, Mike's approach to photography is traditional and vintage. He will be with you every step of the way on your special day, capturing every intimate detail in an effort to tell your wedding day love story from beginning to end. Mike is available for engagement shoots and destination weddings. After your wedding day, Mike Yoon Photo offers couples a wide range of photography items, which include the following:

• Albums

R
Featured
Rodaina

Married on 03/30/2018

Mike Yoon went above and beyond our expectations! I recently got married and picking Mike Yoon as our photographer for our engagement shoot and wedding was one of the best decisions my husband and I ... Read more made. Mike is very creative and is also very easy going and will make you feel very comfortable during the photo sessions. During our engagement shoots it was evident to see the creativity he thinks in his mind come to life. He is very talented and it is shown through his work! He was also very quick at responding emails and texts. Mike really understood the vision and expectations I wanted for my engagement shoots and wedding. He was on time and was overall just great to work with. I am still blown away at my wedding and engagement pictures. I am so in love with all of my pictures and my husband and I are so happy that we picked Mike as our photographer. If anyone is looking for a wedding photographer...look no further and pick MIke Yoon, you will not be disappointed! Thank you Mike, Rodaina Daza

K
Kc Tran

Getting married on 02/16/2020

Amazing experience

Mike was so easy to work with and he has such a good eye for locations to photograph. We were more than satisfied with the outcome of the photos. It was really great to having mike capture our ... Read more precious moments. I would definitely recommend him to anyone, for any type of photography. His turn around time was much quicker than expected too!

Lin
lin v

Married on 07/20/2019

friendly photographer and professional photos

Mike was so friendly and a pleasure to work with. He gave his ideas when needed and I trusted his decisions. His photos has a rich tone that caught my eye when searching for a photographer. The ... Read more quality of his photos exceeded my expectations and I am very happy how they turned out! I am recommending him to all my family and friends.