Mike's Amazing Cakes

Redmond, Washington, WA · View map · Visit website

About Mike's Amazing Cakes

Mike’s Amazing Cakes is a bakery located in Redmond, Washington that services weddings throughout the local area, including Seattle and Tacoma. The bakery has been part of the wedding industry since 2001 and specializes in wedding cakes, grooms cakes and specialty cakes.

Mike’s Amazing Cakes offers high-quality service options to each couple. The team can design shapes and creations that you won’t believe are a cake. Anything is possible within the limits of gravity and physics. With your specific idea and reference material, the team will translate your concept into a one, two or three-dimensional design, which can be applied to a standard cake or be the cake itself. Additionally, Mike’s Amazing Cakes offers the following cake service options:

• Consultations

K
Featured
Sarah

Married on 09/22/2013

Where do I begin? I was dead set on having a traditional wedding cake for our September wedding, but my husband was extremely resistant to the idea. I began researching cake vendors online, and came ... Read more across Mike's Amazing Cakes. I spoke with Theresa, who was so friendly and responsive to my needs. I arranged a private cake tasting earlier on a day when they do an "open house," which was a great way to taste more flavors than are typically offered. Mike's has a HUGE selection of flavors - the hardest part of the process was narrowing it down. Aside from that, they are super easy to work with. Theresa was able to extract exactly what I wanted for my cake. I submitted a few photos of ideas I liked, and then she worked with me to get it down just right. The cake was delivered right on time the day of the wedding. It was not only gorgeous, but it truly tasted as good as it looked, which is sometimes an issue with wedding cakes. It was perfectly moist and packed with flavor. All of our guests loved it! Mike's Amazing Cakes also offers an amazing value for what you get. They are very affordable, which is a huge plus! Definitely check out Mike's Amazing Cakes if you are in need of a wedding or special event cake. They also do some great cake art if that's your thing!

Delilah
Delilah

Married on 07/01/2018

The cake they made for us was out of this world! Mike went above and beyond what we wanted with our cake. And the cake topper was so inventive and creative and perfectly fit my and my husband's ... Read more personalities. We cannot thank them enough. I highly recommend going with Mike's Amazing Cakes for any of your deserts.

M
Miranda

Married on 06/23/2018

The cake looked beautiful and was everything that I had asked for! Also, everyone was raving about how delicious it was! Read more The cake looked beautiful and was everything that I had asked for! Also, everyone was raving about how delicious it was!